It can be challenging to pull together job descriptions when you are unclear exactly what you need. We have done the work for you and pulled together Customer Success Enablement Manager job description examples for your to use to build your own.
This job description comes from Fastly
The Customer Success Enablement Manager will develop and implement onboarding and continuing education programs for Fastly’s Customer Success organization. They will combine a passion for problem-solving, coaching, and simplifying concepts to drive learning and establish positive relationships with Revenue Organization members and Executive leadership. They will work cross-functionally with multiple partners – Sales, Customer Success, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, and Product – to continually discover and meet the objectives of a dynamic, growing business.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with revenue leadership and individual contributors to develop, execute, optimize, and assess a comprehensive onboarding and continuing education program
- Identity and understand the competencies individual contributors need to master to excel at their jobs; build scalable and measurable learning programs to achieve these outcomes
- Design, implement, and deliver training in a variety of formats including in-person, virtually, one-on-one, and video to create an engaging learning experience
- Gather and relay data points and feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Leverage sales enablement software (Highspot) to drive learning and ensure resources are easily accessible
- Work closely with direct team members to communicate feedback, success stories, roadblocks, and lessons learned
What We’re Looking For
- 5-7+ years of sales enablement, direct sales, customer success, sales operations, product marketing, and/or project management experience with increasing responsibility at a SaaS or tech company
- A self-starter, comfortable taking initiative and working with cross-functional, executive-level decision makers to uncover needs and resolve pressing business issues
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously while adhering to high levels of accuracy and quality of work
- Excellent communication skills and experience writing, editing, and presenting to multiple levels of an organization
- Strong understanding of the pre-sales and post-sales process including prospecting, discovery, negotiation, close, account management, and customer support