What does Highspot do?
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that reps love. We empower companies to elevate customer conversations that drive strategic growth. Our intuitive platform combines intelligent content management, training, contextual guidance, customer engagement, and actionable analytics. Go-to-market teams use Highspot to deliver a unified buying experience that increases revenue, customer satisfaction, and retention.
2022年6月。 Highspot announced the release of the new strategic enablement framework. From the press release:
“Change is constant across every sector and region in our worldwide economy – but getting sellers to change their behavior is notoriously difficult,” said Oliver Sharp, Chief Solution Architect and Co-Founder, Highspot. “With the Strategic Enablement Framework, and our technology that supports it, enablement leaders have a powerful combination to unlock rep success in any selling environment.”
Watch this video to learn more.
Highspot was founded in 2012.
Highspot is a privately held company.
Highspot has raised $645M.
Highspot is GDPR Compliant, AICPA SOC 2 Compliant, and has achieved ISO 27001 Certification. 了解更多。
Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Professional Services
Other industries include consumer packaged goods, life sciences, medical devices, media and entertainment, and more
N/A due to the breadth of our customer base across all segments
Highspot sells into all segments – SMB, Commercial Enterprise, and Strategic – so our customers range from a few hundred employees to tens of thousands, and, in a few cases hundreds of thousands
The presence of features and capabilities that support the primary sales enablement use cases.
- Ease of Administration
- Analytics & Insights
- Depth and Quality of Integrations
In third-party studies, customers have identified our pre-sale and post-sale experiences as major differentiators, in addition to:
- Company reputation
- Financial Viability
- Product Vision and Roadmap
Perceived value or differences in capabilities, especially in the context of specific use cases
Our product is the only natively-built, unified sales enablement platform. Highspot is powered by the industry’s only patented machine-learning technology, generating the highest ratings in ease of use and administration by hundreds of customers. Highspot provides rich and comprehensive analytics that drive 80% adoption within the first six months and positive ROI in the first nine. Our platform connects strategic growth initiatives to revenue with insights five times faster than with legacy enablement analysis approaches.
- Hired Global Head and VP of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEI&B; Jyl Felaciano brings 17 years of expertise to Highspot to create a framework for embedding DEI&B into the organization.
- Made a commitment to the company and to employees to bring dimensions of diversity to the Board of Directors – recently welcomed Tracy Newell to the board.
- At the global level, Highspot is setting DEI&B measurable targets around recruiting and retention; Developing a multi-year strategy that includes benchmarking and tracking progress; Implementing data transparency and continuous communication to employees.
- Highspot’s annual “Stand for Change” week features a range of training, cultural explorations, and guest speakers that immerse all employees in the perspectives and experiences of underrepresented voices
- Each department head is creating departmental goals that map back to Highspot’s DEI&B pillars and that are measured and reported out on a regular basis.
- Executives are participating in 1:1 DEI&B executive coaching – focused on around developing humility, modeling vulnerability, and speaking to value of DEIB to employees, customers, and beyond.
- Front-line managers are participating in ongoing DEI&B coaching labs – focused on enabling teams to be a part of driving a culture of inclusion, belonging, and active participation. Managers also participate in 1:1 coaching through BetterUp, which includes a DEI&B component.
- Individual contributors are participating in ongoing inclusion and belonging training – including panel discussions, LinkedIn Learning, celebrations like Black History Month and Women’s History Month – building their muscles around allyship in the workplace.
How did Highspot’s Product Do?
Highspot achieved a rating of “3级：信息性"根据该指数，意味着。
Highspot Competitors (Trusted and Participating)
Highspot Win Wires
请注意。 这些说明都是独立收集的，是基于买家的反馈。 换句话说，原因可能，也可能不准确，但它们是基于该买家的看法。
Why did you buy Highspot vs Seismic?
收集反馈的日期。 January, 2022
- Cleaner UI
- Seismic/Lessonly integration still a bit raw
- Lessonly at its core looks like every other cheap LMS
- Relationships – We have people that have used Highspot before
- Recommendations – In the community, there is a trend of people moving away from Seismic to Highspot.
- Integrations with Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Ability automatically update content sourced on Google Drive
- Templates for Digital Sales Rooms (Pitches)
- Simpler UI for the end users
- Expiration date ability for content. Seismic offers similar capabilities on “staleness” of content
- Experience with Sales teams. Highspot was much easier to work with.
评审员行业。 Performance Coaching & Sales Training
Highspot is great – but some depends that are often overlooked are; 1. Do you have up to date content? Highspot is only as good at the content you put in it. If you release Highspot without up to date and helpful content, there will be low adoption. 2. Are there other places that sales people currently get their content? Will those be disposed of to gain traction to Highspot as the one source of truth? If not, adoption will suffer. Integrate where you can. Client service, help desk, etc. were all great resources! And their analytics are extremely helpful to spend your time where it matters most.
They recently released a “training and coaching” model to also provide opportunities for course creation – will be curious to see how this evolves.
We use Highspot as a CMS with different content owners across the organization. As an enablement team, we also curate journeys for our GTM team via playbooks and smart pages in the system. At a previous organization, we also used Highspot for our channel partner portal.
Rather simple interface. Ability to quickly build beautiful pages. Opportunity to set permissions so that other stakeholders can own content and/or full spots.
While high-level reporting is easy enough, it is not possible to get in-depth analytics. The LMS functionality is still very early in its development, so most mature teams will need to have a separate system for CMS and LMS. Price point is quite high.
One current customer shared:
“Here are my experiences so far:
* our Highspot CSM Jack Bieterman is top notch. So support for onboarding gets high marks
* I learned that there are different modules you pay for. We had “Content and Guidance” but needed to purchase “Training and Coaching” additionally. I hadn’t known of that when I joined ($)
* The content management system is NOT intuitive. Don’t waste your time bullying through Highspot thinking it’s just like other CMS or LMS battles you fought and won
* It appears to me that there’s no simple calendar scheduling or course calendar/enrollment systems and (since I have yet to launch “Training and Coaching” I am concerned about having to find a hack that will allow self-enrollment in live Instructor-led classroom or Zoom training. “