The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
I hope you find this of value and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
The Trust Enablement Summit Conference Series
We are thrilled by the types of sessions we are delivering (interactive, filled with best practices and practical tips), the cost ($50/ticket), and the fact that many of the speakers are not the ones you hear at every other conference (unique viewpoints).
- While this content is gated, it’s worth the download. 100 data-driven pipeline plays for your sales success.
- Does your company lack a sales process? Startups and SMBs sometimes struggle on this front; here is a very simple five-step sales process for you to use.
- Here is a great sales tip from Richard Bernstein:
“in the immortal words of the Beatles: You get by with a little help from your friends”. Sales is a team sport, and your partners are part of your team. With budgets getting tighter and the economic situation looking bleaker, your partners have potentially deep relationships and skills to help you shine in the tough times. Don’t freeze them out but rather embrace them even more.”
Jobs and Hiring
- Are you looking for your next hire? Check out our resources page for recommendations.
- Are you looking to rank your content? Topic clusters can play an important role. Give this article a read to learn more.
- Are you using ABM? Here are a few good insights on how to use ABM while complying with GDPR.
- New marketing tips: This one is from John Cass:
“AI content generation tools provide writers and marketers with the tools to both generate content.
Though if you are generating the content, it’s best to generate content in sections.
Plus, the tools really help writers where possible when they have research and briefing features. Within a few minutes, a writer can have hours’ worth of research on topics, keywords, links, headlines, etc.
And then the tools can be used to generate a brief, either automatically, or by a writer taking the research and building a brief.“
- This is truly a great article on sales training techniques and tips.
- We are dusting off this oldie but goodie on the power of sales coaching to impact the entire human.
- Sales Enablement tools can be expensive. We’ve defined the perfect tech stack for those of you, enabling fewer than 20 sellers with a budget of around $5K. Better yet, for $10K, we’ll support you in launching it all.
- This is a very good guide on when and how to hire for customer service.
- Are you familiar with project cycle management?
- This OpsStars podcast episode with Raheel Alam is worth a listen.
The Academy (Courses)
Our year-long journey into the world of Enablement continues with session number 7, content governance.
We have an exclusive event coming up tomorrow, Thursday, at 10 AM ET, Exclusive – Onboarding and Training Powered by Trainual — you want to attend if you are interested in maximizing the impact of your enablement efforts.
Deals and Discounts
- The number of Trust Enablement Deals is growing and includes savings on BambooHR, Cloudways, DotCal, and Plutio.
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.