The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
The Trust Enablement Summit Conference Series
Buy Your Tickets Today To Grow Yourself, Your Teams, and Your Results
A mix of hands-on, interactive sessions and pure information sharing–from the professionals you know and those you’ll meet for the first time.
It’s time to enable the enablers with 40+ sessions of enablement goodness.
- Should all customer-facing people sound like an average white American? In our opinion, no. But this article discusses how new technology could be achieving this goal in the call center, and it raises an important question for all businesses to consider.
- Note: Most AI platforms are tuned against this persona.
- Book Recommendation: Read the Sales Acceleration Formula by Mark Roberge, detailing how he built a scalable and repeatable model for his sales organization at Hubspot.
Jobs and Hiring
- Are you looking to improve your onboarding? Here is some information to consider: Creating the Ultimate Guide for New Hires.
- Are you looking for your next hire? Check out our resources page for recommendations.
- Struggling to grow internationally? Read the 4 Pillars of an International Marketing Strategy.
- Email deliverability is key for email marketing. Read this article to understand better how to increase your deliverability.
- Steffaney Zohrabyan does a wonderful job of cataloging and sharing sales enablement jobs each week. Check out her latest share.
- Great sales enablement tip from Julie Harvey:
“Alignment with your organization’s growth objectives is key when developing your sales enablement strategy. Consider the quarterly and annual growth targets and what your team can do to move the needle.
From there, work with sales leadership and key stakeholders to ensure your programs support the overall growth strategy. Whether it’s training, processes, content or sales plays, it should all focus on what sellers need to execute their daily goals, meet quotas, and make progress on business growth objectives.” – See more great insights in our Ultimate Guide to sales enablement.
- Sales Enablement tools can be expensive. We’ve defined the perfect tech stack for those of you, enabling fewer than 20 sellers with a budget of around $5K. Better yet, for $10K, we’ll support you in launching it all.
- Getting new customers off on the right foot matters. Use these 11 example welcome emails to craft your powerful message.
The Academy (Courses)
Our year-long journey into the world of Enablement continues with session number 10, walking through how to structure your enablement team today and into the future.
And, due to popular demand coming primarily out of India, we launched our second session of the enablement program.
See you later today, Wednesday, September 28th. As always, the on-demand version of our sessions can all be found in the Academy.
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.