We celebrated my youngest daughter’s marriage this past weekend and grew our family a bit larger.
It was a joyous occasion, filled with families coming together, learning about one another, and supporting the ultimate goal of a happy life for the newly married couple.
This week’s articles are focused on adding teammates, nurturing those teams, and focusing on their success (and the companies). I hope you find nuggets of wisdom to help you and your business thrive.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails, we may receive a commission at no additional cost. Learn more.
- [Open to those in our free job seeker program] Thursday, the 28th, at 11 AM ET. Gregg Qualls, Global Director of Revenue Enablement at Platform.sh, joins our weekly mastermind.
- Are you struggling to measure the outcomes of your enablement efforts? Join our interactive webinar to hear Alexandra Yeaton (Wallitsch), Manager of Global Sales Enablement at Klaviyo, dive deep to make you and your programs more effective.
Enablement and Sales
- Are you planning for your next sales/revenue team kickoff? While this article focuses on company retreats, all the tips and templates are applicable; use them.
- We all work with remote teams today. Review these tips and tricks for effectively managing and supporting teams across the globe.
- (For Teams of 5-500 Sellers) Did you know we now offer a white-glove sales enablement for small businesses and startups with ten or fewer sellers? Check it out, and let us help you get the desired results.
- Are you interviewing candidates for your go-to-market team? Are you using interview scorecards to take hidden biases out of the equation?
- Are you hiring an enablement professional? Connect with us about our enablement recruiting services, which put the most robust network of enablers to work for you.
- Enablement Recruiters You Should Know
- Dave Lichtman of EnableMatch is an expert in recruiting VP and Director level enablers.
- Trust Enablement is the top resource for recruiting Specialists, Managers, and Director level enablers.
Job Hunting Resources
- This article is written for SDRs but applies equally to enablement professionals. Here are more tips for landing your dream job.
- (Updated Daily): Our Enablement-only Jobs board is live with information on salaries, work modes, and key contacts for your networking efforts.
- Want to sponsor our efforts and be spotlighted on the jobs page and our twice-weekly emails?
- Job Seeker Coaching Programs
- Our coaching program has been running for over a year, and we are now opening it back up for enablers at all levels. For only $100/month, you can put your career on the right path. Learn more.
- Are you struggling with your confidence? Watch this TEDx Talk sharing six behaviors to increase your confidence.
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.