The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
The Trust Enablement Summit Conference Series
We are thrilled by the types of sessions we are delivering (interactive, filled with best practices and practical tips), the cost ($50/ticket), and the fact that many of the speakers are not the ones you hear at every other conference (unique viewpoints).
- Rand Fishkin shares his thoughts in this two-part podcast on being human-centric, how to think about your business, and how you measure success. Rand is always worth listening to, and each episode is less than 20 minutes.
- What are the critical skills for your sellers? This article provides a good overview of 11 essential skills.
- Are you an SDR? Check out this great list of 17 Chrome extensions you must evaluate and consider using.
Jobs and Hiring
- Are you looking for your next hire? Check out our resources page for recommendations.
- Are you looking for a social media strategy approach and template? Consider using this one.
- When developing sales training, remember The Surrounded Learner Technique for best results.
- Great sales enablement tip from Jerry Pharr:
“Build your enablement team so that you have …
1. people who can identify and document role-specific leading indicators of success,
2. people who can visualize those indicators in reports and/or dashboards,
3. and people who can leverage those reports/dashboards to identify rep-specific performance gaps, and surface those to managers, along with recommendations for coaching interventions.
” – See more great insights in our Ultimate Guide to sales enablement.
- Sales Enablement tools can be expensive. We’ve defined the perfect tech stack for those of you, enabling fewer than 20 sellers with a budget of around $5K. Better yet, for $10K, we’ll support you in launching it all.
Revenue and Sales Operations
- We love this guide to sales operations. Check it out.
The Academy (Courses)
Our year-long journey into the world of Enablement continues with session number 9, walking through metrics definition for an actual enablement program for one of our students.
And, due to popular demand coming primarily out of India, we are planning to run our second set of sales enablement sessions on Wednesdays at 8 AM ET.
We will be updating our events page in the next couple of days.
See you later today, Wednesday, September 21st. As always, the on-demand version of our sessions can all be found in the Academy.
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.