As summer ends in the northern hemisphere, it begins in the southern.
Remember to run your enablement programs cyclically, like the seasons, with clear beginnings representing business goals and ends where business outcomes are measured and used to influence the next round of programs.
In this cyclical, iterative approach, true value is created and made visible to the business.
This week’s articles are primarily focused on these areas. I hope you find nuggets of wisdom to help you and your business thrive.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails, we may receive a commission at no additional cost. Learn more.
- [Open to those in our free job seeker program] Thursday, the 21st, at 11 AM ET. Missy Parrish, Director of Sales Enablement at Greenlight Guru, will join us.
- Are you struggling to measure the outcomes of your enablement efforts? Join our interactive webinar to hear Alexandra Yeaton (Wallitsch), Manager of Global Sales Enablement at Klaviyo, dive deep to make you and your programs more effective.
Enablement and Sales
- As you look ahead to 2024, are you, as an enablement leader, considering the right things?
- Do you sell into the C-suite? Check out these tips for doing so more effectively.
- Are you responsible for onboarding? Check out this great collection of onboarding checklists.
- (For Teams of 5-500 Sellers) Did you know we now offer a white-glove sales enablement for small businesses and startups with ten or fewer sellers? Check it out, and let us help you get the desired results.
People and HR
- Thankfully, we are far more aware of the importance of mental health. This resource provides excellent guidance and tips; read it.
- Are you hiring an enablement professional? Connect with us about our enablement recruiting services, which put the most robust network of enablers to work for you.
- Enablement Recruiters You Should Know
- Dave Lichtman of EnableMatch is an expert in recruiting VP and Director level enablers.
- Trust Enablement is the top resource for recruiting Specialists, Managers, and Director level enablers.
Job Hunting Resources
- Are you looking for more tips to improve your resume? Please check out this short video from a true resume expert sharing one of my critical tips.
- Job Seeker Coaching Programs
- Our coaching program has been running for over a year, and we are now opening it back up for enablers at all levels. For only $100/month, you can put your career on the right path. Learn more.
- Are you beginning your conversations with Why instead of What?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.