The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
I hope you find this of value and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
The Trust Enablement Summit Conference Series
For only $50, you can learn, collaborate, engage, and interact with some of the best in the world — why wouldn’t you?
We are thrilled by the types of sessions we are delivering (interactive, filled with best practices and practical tips), the cost ($50/ticket), and the fact that many of the speakers are not the ones you hear at every other conference (unique viewpoints).
- Stats, stats, everywhere. Here are 80+ go-to-market statistics that we love to share.
- Are you looking for sales stats about cold calling? Here are 20+ for you to chew on.
Jobs and Hiring
- This article on systematizing go-to-market hiring should be a must-read for all hiring managers (especially in sales).
- Are you looking for a remote job? Check out these great tips.
- Are you looking for your next hire? Check out our resources page for recommendations.
- This really good article discusses if you should cut your marketing spending.
- We all love statistics, and this article is filled with 34 email marketing statistics to delight you all.
- Our Founder, John Moore, joined Felix Krueger on his podcast to discuss elevating enablement and the importance of diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging in business and life.
- Great sales enablement tip from Caroline Holt:
“To get the most out of all of those amazing systems you’ve purchased, appoint a talented, hungry line individual contributor to own keeping them updated: cadences, conversational intelligence libraries, scorecards, etc. They are closer to what good looks like, and it’s a great stretch role for them and helps give you some extra human capital and perspective.” – See more great insights in our Ultimate Guide to sales enablement.
- Sales Enablement tools can be expensive. We’ve defined the perfect tech stack for those of you, enabling fewer than 20 sellers with a budget of around $5K. Better yet, for $10K, we’ll support you in launching it all.
New Tool Spotlight
- We had a fantastic conversation with Bitskout founder Ilia Zelenkin, about his tool focused on saving operations teams time by automating with self-learning AI, done quickly and inexpensively. This tool is ideal for companies:
- Smaller than 100 in size.
- Before your B-round of financing (if a startup), as after this point may want a more comprehensive solution.
The Academy (Courses)
Our year-long journey into the world of Enablement continues with session number 8, enablement metrics.
See you later today, Wednesday, September 8th. As always, the on-demand version of our sessions can all be found in the Academy.
Deals and Discounts
- The number of Trust Enablement Deals is growing and includes savings on BambooHR, Cloudways, DotCal, and Plutio.
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.