The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
Our Next Workshop (December 7th)
Imagine yourself in three months running an enablement program that creates positive, measurable outcomes for your business.
Remember when you registered for the Trust Enablement workshop that set you on that path?
Register for our December 7th workshop, and take control of your enablement future.
- Are you familiar with Raymond Loewy and his theory of popularity? He called it MAYA (most advanced yet acceptable), which may change how you see the world. Watch this TEDx video from Derek Thompson:
- Are you familiar with target account selling? If not, give this article a read.
- And, then check out this article on sales intelligence to better round out your thinking on more-targeted selling approaches.
Jobs and Hiring
- Steffaney Zohrabyan does a beautiful job cataloging and sharing sales enablement jobs weekly. Check out her latest share.
- Are you looking for your next hire? Check out our resources page for recommendations.
- Do you want to learn about transactional emails?
You know you can make your program more effective, agreed?
One of the things you’ll love about attending our next workshop on December 7th is that you’ll go deeper into driving change and increasing program adoption.
Now, check out these two articles and picture the impact these approaches can have on you.
See other great insights in our Ultimate Guide to sales enablement.
The Academy (Courses)
We have eleven free enablement sessions, all of which can be found in the Academy.
Other Enablement Events and Workshops
- (December 1st) Boston Chapter of the Sales Enablement Society is running a session from noon to 1 PM ET titled “Beyond Enablement: Leaping into Sales Productivity.” Register here.
- (December 7th) Trust Enablement Workshop – Driving adoption and change for your programs. Register Now.
- (January 24th – 25th) Trust Enablement Summit. Sessions are being fleshed out; register here.
Recommended Enablers To Interview Now
Enablement (Senior Level)
- Roderick Jefferson
- Daryl Spreiter – Sales Enablement Leader in SaaS/PaaS with expertise in Sales/GTM Onboarding and new hire development programs, continuous education, program design and delivery, and building future leaders.
Recommended Consultants and Coaches
Life, Career, and Executive Coaching
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.