I hope you find this of value, and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
- Scott Vaughan, over on MarTech.org, wrote a great article on “Create a B2B GTM strategy that buyers, execs and revenue teams love“.
- Great article on Growth Hackers, explaining “CAC vs CPA – Customer Acquisition Cost and Cost Per Acquisition Explained“.
- I love this article on ethical marketing, “Ethical Marketing: Definition, Principles, & Examples” by the team at AHrefs. While the topic feels like it should be obvious, I don’t think it is for all. Give a read.
- This interesting opinion piece on MarketingWeek, “If marketing leaders don’t take a stand we all risk losing control” is a worthwhile read beyond marketing teams.
- This podcast, titled “The Power of CS Ops To Drive Best-In-Class Net Dollar Retention“, was interesting.
- Love this story on VentureBeat about how Zoom is using Second Nature.ai. The story has a lot of detail, both on Second Nature, and also on their approach to training. Very worth a read.
- Mike Kunkle always drops knowledge, and this post titled “The Dangers of Using a ‘Tips & Tricks’ Sales Methodology” is no different. Give a read.
- ClickUp has a 25% off promo code of HALFWAY25. This is good through May 27th. Give it a try. [Disclaimer. If you choose to buy via this link, I will make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Learn more.]
- If you are looking for some great FREE marketing resources from amazing brands like Sprout Social, Inc., Unbounce, HubSpot, Vidyard, ZoomInfo, and Litmus, check this out. [Disclaimer. If you choose to buy Sprout Social after seeing this cool FREE stuff, I will make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Learn more.]
That’s it for this week’s Trust Enablement Round-Up.
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.