The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught all of our attention, across all go-to-market categories.
I hope you find this of value, and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
- Loved this article on Psychology Today, “Is Fear of Change Holding You Back?” This impacts everyone, in any role, worth a read.
- Really good podcast episode with Paul Butterfield and Kristen McCrae McMullin on “Accelerating Revenue Enablement Impact“.
- Love this SalesHacker article, “The 10-Point Strategy for Leading Sales Teams in a Recession“.
- Informative. “What every marketing chief needs to know about RevOps“
If you have one we should highlight, hit me up on LinkedIn.
- (June 30th) Ramp Up Your Reps, by iorad, a panel of Boston-based Enablement pros.
- (July 13th) A focus on Enablement careers with David Lichtman at the next Boston SES in-person event.
- Details to be announced soon.
- Job Spotlight – Director, Emerging Enterprise Sales
- Job Spotlight – Sr. Manager, Social Media Strategy
Trust Enablement Highlights
- A lot of updates have been made to our tools and statistics pages — what would you like to see us dig into and update?.
Deals and Discounts
- If you are looking for an alternative to Calendly to simplify scheduling your meetings, check out DotCal. You can use our Promo code, trustenablement50, to get 50% off Dotcal Pro features for six months. [Disclaimer. If you choose to buy DotCal, I will make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Learn more.]
- We just struck a partnership with BambooHR where you will get 35% off of your implementation fees when you buy this product. Start your free trial, and if you decide to buy, you’ll get the deal.
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.