The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught all of our attention, across all go-to-market categories.
I hope you find this of value, and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
- I love listening to Adriana Romero, and I recommend checking out this one over on Sales Enablement Collective, “Enablement insights with Adriana Romero, Senior Manager, Productivity at Salesforce”
- David Brock has a brilliant mind for sales – his latest, “How Things Get Done (Or Not)“, and most other things he writes, are worth your time.
- Trying to grow your email list? This article from AWeber, “How to Grow Your Email List with Social Media: 10 Experts Share Their Best Tip“, will give you some good ideas.
- Very interesting read – “The Importance Of Elasticity Within RevOps“.
- This is an interesting read. “Millennials are driving the Great Resignation. They’re also working harder because of it“
- Looking for work in Enablement? Don’t forget to check out Enablematch as their entire focus is on enablement hiring and placement.
- A lot of updates have been made to our tools and statistics pages — what would you like to see us dig into and update?.
- If you are looking for an alternative to Calendly to simplify scheduling your meetings, check out DotCal. You can use our Promo code, trustenablement50, to get 50% off Dotcal Pro features for six months. [Disclaimer. If you choose to buy DotCal, I will make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Learn more.]
- If you are looking for some great FREE marketing resources from amazing brands like Sprout Social, Inc., Unbounce, HubSpot, Vidyard, ZoomInfo, and Litmus, check this out. [Disclaimer. If you choose to buy Sprout Social after seeing this cool FREE stuff, I will make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Learn more.]
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.