The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
The Godfather of Enablement
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails, we may receive a commission at no additional cost. Learn more.
- Check out this easy-to-digest article on sales enablement metrics for your team to embrace. Good stuff worth every enabler’s time to review.
- Review our Ultimate Guide to sales enablement to uplevel your enablement program.
- Are you looking to manage lead assignments more effectively? Read this article to learn more.
- Last week we collaborated with the team at Pitcher to release an article on omnichannel marketing (primarily for those in pharmaceuticals). This week, we came across another wonderful omnichannel customer experience article and wanted to share it.
- Curious about the differences, pros, and cons of debt and equity financing? This is a good article to review to round out your knowledge.
Product Review Sessions
- (Ideal for pre-B round financing companies) Watch the Funnelcast video replay to learn on that platform can help you with your sales forecasting.
- (Ideal for companies with 20-100 sellers) For an excellent content solution, video replay of our event with Brand Wings.
- Are you looking for ways to get more productive? Check out these 15 AI tools to help you across marketing, sales, enablement, and elsewhere.
- A brilliant overview of China’s approach to Innovation, with lessons for each of us and our businesses to consider.
Job Hunting Resources
- Sales enablers should check out our Free Job Seeker Program page, with helpful tips and resources.
Find Your Next Full-time or Consulting Hire
- Contact us if you are hiring for full-time, consulting, or fractional enablement positions. We have dozens of enablement professionals in our free job seeker program who are skilled, outcome-focused, and ready to help your business grow. Our rates are the lowest in the industry to ensure we get people back to work — and waived for hiring managers supporting our job seeker program.
- Also, check out this LinkedIn post.
- Hiring marketers, consider MarketHire; here’s why.
Coaching for Sales Enablers
Ready to feel great about your enablement and yourself as an enabler? Check out the coaching for sales enablement professionals offering — it’s designed just for you, with support for options like:
- Highly personalized job seeker support, including personal mission discovery, resume building, interview skills, etc.
- Leadership development
- Architecting your Enablement program
- And more…
Sales Enablement Consulting
Trust Enablement provides world-class consulting services directly and via a network of Trusted Consultants (fractional and full-time). Reach out to learn more. We can help with many go-to-market activities, including:
- Sales Enablement Team Audit
- Building and Handing off your Sales Enablement Team
- Mentoring your team
- Compliance-related enablement (GDPR, etc.)
- Cadences and messaging for your sales teams
- Content (training and other types) for your go-to-market team
- Technology analysis and recommendations
- And more… Have a need? Reach out.
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.