- Trust Enablement Summit (Jan 24th – 26th, 2023)
- Go-To-Market Overall
- Jobs, Hiring, and Employees
- Sales Enablement
- Personal Development
- Coaching for Sales Enablement
- Sales Enablement Consulting
- The Academy (Courses)
- Recommended Enablers To Interview Now
- Recommended Consultants and Coaches
- The Enablement Advancement Leaderboard
The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
Trust Enablement Summit (Jan 24th – 26th, 2023)
We have been announcing speakers and their sessions, one each day, for the last couple of weeks.
Yesterday, we announced Jenn Glabicky and Scott Mooers will lead a workshop/session on “9 Tactics You Can Use Now To Strengthen Alignment Across The Revenue Organization.”. This is critical for your success; these two know their stuff.
- We all face this challenge—client expectation vs. client budget: How to align them.
- Looking ahead, do you have a sales goal to shorten deal cycles? Review these eight tips and consider how to implement them in your business.
- Ready for more sales tech trend predictions? I’m afraid I have to disagree with their AI-related prediction, but the others are on point.
Jobs, Hiring, and Employees
- We love that Steffaney Zohrabyan continues to gather and summarize open enablement jobs. Here is her latest post.
- Are you looking for a role as a Partner Enablement Program Manager? Check out our JobCast.
- Do you use the Kirkpatrick Learning Evaluation Model? It’s great, but no model is perfect. Check out the PDF in this LinkedIn post from Nick Lawrence to learn more.
Review our Ultimate Guide to sales enablement to uplevel your enablement program.
- Digital advertising can be challenging, and this guide for creating great banner ads will help.
- Diversity can make teams more innovative. Listen to this TED talk on the subject.
Coaching for Sales Enablement
Ready to feel great about your enablement and yourself as an enabler? Check out the coaching for sales enablement professionals offering — it’s designed just for you.
Sales Enablement Consulting
Trust Enablement provides world-class consulting services directly and via a network of Trusted Consultants. Reach out to learn more.
The Academy (Courses)
We have free enablement classes/sessions, all of which can be found in the Academy.
Recommended Enablers To Interview Now
Enablement (Senior Level)
- Roderick Jefferson
- Daryl Spreiter – Sales Enablement Leader in SaaS/PaaS with expertise in Sales/GTM Onboarding and new hire development programs, continuous education, program design and delivery, and building future leaders.
Recommended Consultants and Coaches
Life, Career, and Executive Coaching
The Enablement Advancement Leaderboard
Who is investing in their professional development? Who is giving back and educating? See who’s currently on the top of the Trust Enablement Advancement Leaderboard.
Top Recognized Enablement Educators
Certified Enablement Coaches
- Nieka Mamczak, Sr Manager of Enablement (Customer Success), is our first-ever Certified Enablement Coach.
Enablement Guides – Level 2
- David Lichtman, Founder and CEO of Enablematch, is the leading Enablement community recruiter and has led workshops on story-telling for Enablers.
Enablement Guides – Level 1
- Beverlie Heyman, Director of Sales Enablement at Bigtincan, is an Enablement Leader who has shared her knowledge of sales kickoffs.
- Benjamin Harris, Head of Sales Productivity at OutSystems, delivered an excellent workshop on sales productivity and the Kirkpatrick Method.
- Kristin Cattafesta, Owner of Leaders Advice, wowed attendees with incredible information on using change management with enablement.
Top Recognized Students of Enablement
Students of Enablement – Level 2
- Nina Sandy (Consultant)
- Wendy Bissonnette (Consultant)
- Jenn Glabicky is the Global Head of Revenue Enablement at Marqeta.
Students of Enablement – Level 1
- Giulio Magni (Open)
- Daryl Spreiter (Open)
- Caitlin Gursslin (Employee Communications Manager)
- Bob Dozois (Director, Global Sales Enablement)
- Sarah Stites is a Growth Enablement Manager at Perceptyx.
- Emily Bair is Head of Sales Enablement at Wistia.
- Rahul Kukreja is a Sr Manager of Sales Leadership Development – APAC at Intuitive.
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.