- Trust Enablement Summit (Jan 24th – 26th, 2023)
- Go-To-Market Overall
- Jobs, Hiring, and Employees
- Sales Enablement
- Project Management
- Personal Development
- Coaching for Sales Enablement
- Sales Enablement Consulting
- The Academy (Courses)
- Recommended Enablers To Interview Now
- Recommended Consultants and Coaches
- The Enablement Advancement Leaderboard
The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
Trust Enablement Summit (Jan 24th – 26th, 2023)
We have been announcing speakers, and their sessions, one each day, starting this past Monday, the 12th.
Today, we are announcing that Guilio Magni, will run a session titled “Enablement Brand Identity: Get Others To Sit Up And Take Notice.”
- Privacy laws are evolving quickly across the globe. Here in the US, with state-by-state laws, it gets messy fast. Read this excellent article that breaks it all down.
- In sales, the phrase Always Be Closing may be famous, but Always Be Prospecting is key to success. Here is a solid article on prospecting basics for anyone interested in learning more and those looking for a refresher.
- Are you ready to improve your cold emails?
Jobs, Hiring, and Employees
- Are you looking for a role as a Partner Enablement Program Manager? Check out our JobCast.
- We were excited to read this article on building your sales enablement strategy–covers the key components well. What would you add?
Review our Ultimate Guide to sales enablement to uplevel your enablement program.
- This time of year is always filled with predictions. Read Hubspot’s take on which Marketing trends may not survive in 2023.
- You can’t run a great project without closing it out properly. Project closeout allows for the cleanup of loose ends, ongoing learning, and more–learn more.
- Stress is a reality for all of us. Check out this TED Talk on how to make stress your friend.
Coaching for Sales Enablement
Ready to feel great about your enablement and yourself as an enabler? Check out the coaching for sales enablement professionals offering — it’s designed just for you.
Sales Enablement Consulting
Trust Enablement provides world-class consulting services directly and via a network of Trusted Consultants. Reach out to learn more.
The Academy (Courses)
We have free enablement classes/sessions, all of which can be found in the Academy.
Recommended Enablers To Interview Now
Enablement (Senior Level)
- Roderick Jefferson
- Daryl Spreiter – Sales Enablement Leader in SaaS/PaaS with expertise in Sales/GTM Onboarding and new hire development programs, continuous education, program design, and delivery, and building future leaders.
Recommended Consultants and Coaches
Life, Career, and Executive Coaching
The Enablement Advancement Leaderboard
Who is investing in their professional development? Who is giving back and educating? See who’s currently on the top of the Trust Enablement Advancement Leaderboard.
Top Recognized Enablement Educators
Certified Enablement Coaches
- Nieka Mamczak, Sr Manager of Enablement (Customer Success), is our first-ever Certified Enablement Coach.
Enablement Guides – Level 2
- David Lichtman, Founder and CEO of Enablematch, is the leading Enablement community recruiter and has led workshops on story-telling for Enablers.
Enablement Guides – Level 1
- Beverlie Heyman, Director of Sales Enablement at Bigtincan, is an Enablement Leader who has shared her knowledge of sales kickoffs.
- Benjamin Harris, Head of Sales Productivity at OutSystems, delivered an excellent workshop on sales productivity and the Kirkpatrick Method.
- Kristin Cattafesta, Owner of Leaders Advice, wowed attendees with incredible information on using change management with enablement.
Top Recognized Students of Enablement
Students of Enablement – Level 2
- Nina Sandy (Consultant)
- Wendy Bissonnette (Consultant)
- Jenn Glabicky is the Global Head of Revenue Enablement at Marqeta.
Students of Enablement – Level 1
- Giulio Magni (Open)
- Daryl Spreiter (Open)
- Caitlin Gursslin (Employee Communications Manager)
- Bob Dozois (Director, Global Sales Enablement)
- Sarah Stites is a Growth Enablement Manager at Perceptyx.
- Emily Bair is Head of Sales Enablement at Wistia.
- Rahul Kukreja is a Sr Manager of Sales Leadership Development – APAC at Intuitive.
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.