- Trust Enablement Summit (Jan 24th – 26th, 2023)
- Go-To-Market Overall
- Jobs, Hiring, and Employees
- Sales Enablement
- Project Management
- Revenue Operations
- Personal Development
- The Academy (Courses)
- Recommended Enablers To Interview Now
- Recommended Consultants and Coaches
- The Enablement Advancement Leaderboard
- Coaching for Sales Enablement
The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
Trust Enablement Summit (Jan 24th – 26th, 2023)
We have been announcing speakers and their sessions, one each day, starting this past Monday, the 12th. We have introduced Kate Lewis, who will keynote, and Adriana Romero, who will lead her famous Red-to-Blue session focused on performing under pressure.
Today, we are announcing that Steffaney Zohrabyan will deliver a session on Digital Adoption Platforms (DAPs), and their essential role in the sales enablement process.
- Are you familiar with ARC? It’s a go-to-market strategy for continuous improvement and should be on your radar.
- Are you looking to get a bit smarter about sales commission plans?
Jobs, Hiring, and Employees
- Steffaney Zohrabyan does a beautiful job cataloging and sharing sales enablement jobs weekly. Check out her latest share.
- Are you looking for your next hire? Check out our resources page for recommendations.
- Lean business and leadership coach, Catherine McDonald, shared this photo and a few keen insights on LinkedIn. Check out her thought and take a close look at the model.
- Here are a few great insights regarding sales enablement measurement, a topic with which many enablers struggle.
See other great insights in our Ultimate Guide to sales enablement.
- Enablement professionals need to get educated about project management. Check out this list of the best books to read on the topic as you head into 2023.
- Are you looking to understand data orchestration? Give this a read.
- We all deal with difficult people. How do you deal with them more effectively?
The Academy (Courses)
We have free enablement classes/sessions, all of which can be found in the Academy.
Recommended Enablers To Interview Now
Enablement (Senior Level)
- Roderick Jefferson
- Daryl Spreiter – Sales Enablement Leader in SaaS/PaaS with expertise in Sales/GTM Onboarding and new hire development programs, continuous education, program design, and delivery, and building future leaders.
Recommended Consultants and Coaches
Life, Career, and Executive Coaching
The Enablement Advancement Leaderboard
Who is investing in their professional development? Who is giving back and educating? See who’s currently on the top of the Trust Enablement Advancement Leaderboard.
Top Recognized Enablement Educators
Certified Enablement Coaches
- Nieka Mamczak, Sr Manager of Enablement (Customer Success), is our first-ever Certified Enablement Coach.
Enablement Guides – Level 2
- David Lichtman, Founder and CEO of Enablematch, is the leading Enablement community recruiter and has led workshops on story-telling for Enablers.
Enablement Guides – Level 1
- Beverlie Heyman, Director of Sales Enablement at Bigtincan, is an Enablement Leader who has shared her knowledge of sales kickoffs.
- Benjamin Harris, Head of Sales Productivity at OutSystems, delivered an excellent workshop on sales productivity and the Kirkpatrick Method.
- Kristin Cattafesta, Owner of Leaders Advice, wowed attendees with incredible information on using change management with enablement.
Top Recognized Students of Enablement
Students of Enablement – Level 2
- Nina Sandy (Consultant)
- Wendy Bissonnette (Consultant)
- Jenn Glabicky is the Global Head of Revenue Enablement at Marqeta.
Students of Enablement – Level 1
- Giulio Magni (Open)
- Daryl Spreiter (Open)
- Caitlin Gursslin (Employee Communications Manager)
- Bob Dozois (Director, Global Sales Enablement)
- Sarah Stites is a Growth Enablement Manager at Perceptyx.
- Emily Bair is Head of Sales Enablement at Wistia.
- Rahul Kukreja is a Sr Manager of Sales Leadership Development – APAC at Intuitive.
Coaching for Sales Enablement
Ready to feel great about your enablement and yourself as an enabler? Check out the coaching for sales enablement professionals offering — it’s designed just for you.
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.