The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught all of our attention, across all go-to-market categories.
I hope you find this of value, and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
The Trust Enablement Summit Conference Series
Sessions are filling fast and we are thrilled by the types of sessions we are delivering (interactive, filled with best practices and practical tips), the cost ($50/ticket), and the fact that many of the speakers are not the ones you hear on every other conference (unique viewpoints).
- Are you looking to create a better lead funnel? Who isn’t?
- Is your pricing a result of throwing ideas against the wall or a true strategy? Here is a good guide for determining your pricing the right way.
- Does your company lack a sales process? Startups and SMBs sometimes struggle on this front; here is a very simple five-step sales process for you to use.
- Wonderful sales tip from John Massey:
“Use the Trust Equation to help you break down the elements where you can gain or lose trust. Credibility, Reliability, and Intimacy over Self Orientation. ”
Jobs and Hiring
- Looking for your next hire? Check out our resources page for recommendations.
- It’s never too early to start planning for Halloween. Here is a ten-step process to get your email marketing strategy ready.
- What’s a good landing page conversion rate?
- Now that you know what good looks like, are you looking to optimize your landing pages? Check out this free landing page analyzer.
- New marketing tips: This one is from Rohit Gupta:
“Listen carefully to the pain points of your customers/prospects with an open mind. Don’t be in a hurry to pitch your product or service.
Try and see if you can address the pain point.
The sale will happen automatically.“
- How to start your sales enablement program right.
- Great sales coaching tip from Ben Gaston last year on our site:
- “Remember that every person you coach is a unique human being. To help them, first, take the time to understand them. Be curious, ask meaningful questions, actively listen and then ask some more. This deeper understanding will help you tailor your sales coaching to speak to their real motivators for lasting impact, avoiding “vanilla” coaching that will do little to change behaviors or improve their results.”
- Sales Enablement tools can be expensive. We’ve defined the perfect tech stack for those of you, enabling fewer than 20 sellers with a budget of around $5K. Better yet, for $10K, we’ll support you in launching it all.
- A favorite topic of ours: Why Human-Led And Digital-Led CS Are Not At Odds.
- This looks like an excellent course on the foundations of delivering great service.
- I love this article on backlog grooming and how to optimize performance with backlog management.
- Good article on creating an efficient project roadmap in 2022.
- Love this article on revenue precision.
The Academy (Courses)
Our year-long journey into the world of Enablement continues with session number 7, content governance.
We have an exclusive event coming up next Thursday at 10 AM ET, Exclusive – Onboarding and Training Powered by Trainual — you want to attend if you are interested in maximizing the impact of your enablement efforts.
Deals and Discounts
- The number of Trust Enablement Deals is growing and includes savings on BambooHR, Cloudways, DotCal, and Plutio.
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.