I hope you find this of value, and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
Disclaimer: When you buy from links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
- We love this one, free templates and lots of ideas for building customer journey maps!
- Good tips on lead routing are critical to helping build alignment and revenue.
- Good sales follow-up tips for your emails, especially when you are tracking the emails.
- Have you read all the fantastic sales tips from sales pros across the globe?
Jobs and Hiring
- The team at OysterHR has a good set of courses for businesses hiring remote workers and remote workers themselves. Value insights for those in either situation.
- Do you market on Instagram? Here are some tips for you if you’re building landing pages on Instagram.
- Have you read all the fantastic marketing tips from global marketing pros?
- This marketing calendar template is helpful, but you will need to share your email to SocialBee to get access. They have tons of templates that I know will help a few folks.
- We continue to update our ultimate guide to sales enablement — what information should we be adding?
- We genuinely love what the e4enable team is doing; it’s revolutionary and will forever change the potential impact of sales enablement for the better. Have you checked it out yet?
- This is an excellent article on resource management. Experienced project managers will find it a solid refresher, and less experienced project managers will find it a must-read.
- Are you using agile approaches? Check out this guide to agile bpm; it will give you many insights.
Our year-long journey into the world of Enablement continues with session number 3, building your sales enablement charter.
Deals and Discounts
- The number of Trust Enablement Deals is growing and includes savings on BambooHR, Cloudways, DotCal, and Plutio.
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.