The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught our attention across all go-to-market categories.
The Godfather of Enablement
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails, we may receive a commission at no additional cost. Learn more.
We have one more event scheduled this week.
- [Open to those in our free job seeker program] Thursday, the 2nd, at 11 AM ET. Our guest hiring for this week’s job seeker mastermind is Jonathan Kvarfordt.
- Great insights in this 30-minute podcast episode, “Not Using A Proven Change Framework For Enablement Success.” Give a listen today.
- (For Teams of 1-10 Sellers) Did you know we now offer a white-glove sales enablement for small businesses and startups with ten or fewer sellers? Check it out, and let us help you get the desired results.
- Do you struggle to uncover pain points? Check out this article to improve your pain identification and solutioning skills.
- Do you create compelling email subject lines? Use this free subject line tester to test and improve.
Customer Success and Account Management
- If your customers don’t feel successful, they won’t buy more from you. Read these tips and best practices for account managers (applies to CS too).
- And here are more strategies to help you improve your customer retention.
- Finding a great candidate can be challenging — here are some insights on finding those people with the right transferable skills.
- How do job candidates feel about your company and its recruiting process? Candidate surveys can provide the insights you need.
- Are you hiring an enablement professional? Connect with us about our enablement recruiting services which put the most robust network of enablers to work for you.
- Hiring marketers, consider MarketHire; here’s why.
Job Hunting Resources
- Sales enablers should check out our Free Job Seeker Program page, with helpful tips and resources.
- Here is a subset of open enablement jobs as shared by Paul Butterfield this week:
- Sales Enablement Manager at TigerConnect – Eddy Morris
- Channel Partner Sales Enablement Program Mgr. at Infoblox – Chris Millerick
- Revenue Enablement Manager – LATAM Channel – Jordan Rahtz
- Sr. Director, Revenue Enablement at Kong, Inc. – Brandon Randazzo
- Sales Enablement Partner at Multiplier – Timea Bara
- Sales Training Manager at Colonial Life (Denver, CO) – Virginia Wallace
- Sales Enablement Lead at Expand Group (New York, NY) – Karen Segovia
- Sales Enablement Director at Shutterstock (New York, NY) – Emily Saich
- Sales Enablement Manager at Oktopost (Grand Rapids, MI) – Christopher Bennett
- Sales Enablement Specialist at InfoObjects (Frisco, TX) – Himanshu Sharma
- Principal Sales Enablement Trainer at Recorded Future (Somerville, MA) – Michelle Collina
- Dir. of Sales Enablement and Strategy at Restore Hyper Wellness (Austin, TX) – Nikki Sammons
- Associate Director of Field Enablement at Biogen (Weston, MA) – Katherine Kuriger
- Content and Sales Enablement Manager at Insight Investments (Boston, MA) – Jessica Barela
- Sales Training Manager at CCS Facility Services (Denver,CO) – Ross Telerman
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.