The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught all of our attention, across all go-to-market categories.
I hope you find this of value, and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
The Trust Enablement Summit Conference Series
- This is an important read -> How Burnout Physically Changes Your Brain (It’s Not Pretty).
- An excellent read for anyone in ops or enablement -> Building the Future of Go-to-Market Ops.
- This is a fantastic guide on automating LinkedIn outreach.
- Very good overview of SaaS sales.
- Wonderful sales tip from Eric Myers-Tayne:
“Timing and persistence are the most important parts of generating opportunities. All of the personalization and research in the world won’t matter if you don’t time your messaging for your prospect for when they’ll see it.
This is what makes persistence so important. Timing can be a matter of luck, but being persistent can create your luck and vastly increase your chances of accurately timing your outreach.”
Jobs and Hiring
- Looking for your next hire? Check out our resources page for recommendations.
- 15 email marketing bloggers to follow to boost your campaigns.
- Sellers and marketers should read -> Video email marketing.
- New marketing tips: This one is from Jacqueline Frasca:
“Always be testing.
The smallest UX or content changes on your website can make big impacts, even page-by-page.
Hypothesize the impact on key KPIs, make the change, and document how it did—and if you see big improvements, scale it and keep going.
You don’t need to invest in an A/B or user testing tool (though it helps you go bigger!) to optimize your site consistently. If you don’t have someone strategizing web improvements for your users on your biggest sales tool, I promise you are missing easy wins—the kind that doesn’t take a quarter to plan and the approval of 8+ people.“
- Good insights on building an onboarding program for your remote employees.
- So true, Why organizing sales enablement content can feel like pushing a boulder up a hill.
- Sales Enablement tools can be expensive. We’ve defined the perfect tech stack for those of you, enabling fewer than 20 sellers with a budget of around $5K. Better yet, for $10K, we’ll support you in launching it all.
- Good article on why young startups need to invest in customer success.
The Academy (Courses)
Our year-long journey into the world of Enablement continues with session number 6, building a basic understanding of frameworks and enablement maturity.
We have an exclusive event coming up tomorrow at 10 AM ET, Effective Training and Coaching Powered By e4enable — you want to attend if you are interested in maximizing the impact of your enablement efforts.
Deals and Discounts
- The number of Trust Enablement Deals is growing and includes savings on BambooHR, Cloudways, DotCal, and Plutio.
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.