I hope you find this of value, and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
Disclaimer: When you buy from links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
- If you want to expand internationally, this article has a ton of great insights to keep in mind; give it a read.
- If you want to hire internationally while avoiding legal and regulatory issues and find the right people to work with, check out Oyster for your international hiring.
- We LOVE this one — the art of the business apology (with free templates).
- Do you sell to local businesses? Learn how to build a winning local media sales playbook.
- We love these tips and are using several of them already. 10 Strategies to Generate Sales Leads Without Cold Calling.
- Wonderful sales tip from Alex Ivos:
“Lead with empathy. Whether it’s an economic downturn or a problem your prospect is trying to solve, understand their situation, put yourself in their shoes, and help them solve it.”
Jobs and Hiring
- How to fix hiring today–great tips and insights.
- What Is a Social Media Funnel and How to Build One for More Conversions?
- New marketing tips: This one is from Michael Nagle:
“If you’re sending out a cut & paste communication to save time, make the time to personalize an introduction or something to personalize it.
That’s what closes business.
People do business with people they like doing business with.“
- Sales Enablement tools can be expensive. We’ve defined the perfect tech stack for those of you, enabling fewer than 20 sellers with a budget of around $5K. Better yet, for $10K, we’ll support you in launching it all.
Our year-long journey into the world of Enablement continues with session number 5, building a basic understanding of change management.
We have an exclusive event coming up next Thursday at 10 AM ET, Effective Training and Coaching Powered By e4enable — you want to attend if you are interested in maximizing the impact of your enablement efforts.
The Trust Enablement Summit Conference Series
*** We are launching a new conference series focused on YOU. The Trust Enablement Summit is coming. Learn more and stay tuned as we announce more details and open registrations. ***
Deals and Discounts
- The number of Trust Enablement Deals is growing and includes savings on BambooHR, Cloudways, DotCal, and Plutio.
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.