The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught all of our attention, across all go-to-market categories.
I hope you find this of value, and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
Disclaimer: When you buy from links on our site or emails we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
- Do you really need that meeting? This article is not new, but it’s such an important topic.
- As the global economy slows down, give a read to these tips on how to sell in a recession.
- Wonderful sales tip from Eddie Carvallo:
“In a world where decisions are being made by a group (not a single individual) or a committee, we as salespeople should be asking “who can I influence? “ in addition to “what problem can I solve?”
Jobs and Hiring
- Are you looking for a new sales job? Check out this article on the best cities to find sales jobs in 2022.
- Another good sales-related post, 12 Common SDR Interview Questions & Answers.
- Are you looking for tips for creating your marketing plan (plus a template)?
- Good advice on optimizing your website for voice search.
- New marketing tips: This one is from Julianne Garry, Chief Marketing Officer at Info-Tech Research Group:
“Emotion is a powerful force Tap into the psyche of your buyer by understanding more than just their challenges; understand their frustrations, their aspirations, the little things that make their world unique.
Tapping in to those emotions creates an immediate connection that is very motivating.“
- Great article on sales performance management; give it a read.
- We genuinely love what the e4enable team is doing; it’s revolutionary and will forever change the potential impact of sales enablement for the better. Have you checked it out yet?
- Sales Enablement tools can be expensive. We’ve defined the perfect tech stack for those of you, enabling fewer than 20 sellers and with a budget of around $5K. Better yet, for $10K, we’ll support you in launching it all.
- We found this one very interesting! Scrum Masters’ Guide to User Story Task Breakdown Example.
Our year-long journey into the world of Enablement continues with session number 4, building your advisory board.
We have an exclusive event coming up next Thursday at 10 AM ET, Effective Training and Coaching Powered By e4enable — you want to attend if you are interested in maximizing the impact of your enablement efforts.
Deals and Discounts
- The number of Trust Enablement Deals is growing and includes savings on BambooHR, Cloudways, DotCal, and Plutio.
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.