Hundreds of enablement roles are open, and thousands of unemployed enablers are searching for work.
And worse yet, companies often fail to identify what skills, competencies, and experiences matter to them most, leading to longer hiring cycles and misalignment between the hired candidate and the hiring manager.
This translates into frustration for hiring managers, recruiters, and job seekers.
We can do better.
The Trust Enablement Way – Hiring Enablement Practitioners
How We Work With Hiring Companies
We use our world-class knowledge of Enablement to understand each position we recruit for. This includes the following steps:
- We use an industry-leading and unique set of survey questions to uncover job details others miss.
- We baseline the current state of your enablement program.
- We educate the companies we work with on the state of enablement, technology, processes, frameworks, and so on.
- We reduce the noise. Instead of you processing hundreds of applications, we identify the candidates you should be speaking with–those that best fit your needs.
And that’s just the beginning.
How We Work With Candidates
We know how hard it is to cut through the noise as a job seeker and where job candidates fail during the interview process. We help candidates with the following:
- Improving their resumes and LinkedIn profiles
- Better communicating their past experiences
- Understanding their skills and competencies
- Ongoing education resources for regular education and improvement
What Do Our Enablement Recruit Services Costs?
Job seekers never pay a dime. We will continue offering our Free Job Seeker program to help those seeking their next role.
Hiring companies pay only:
- $1000 to begin the search process.
- 15% of the candidate’s first-year salary to Trust Enablement–due once the candidate completes their first 60 days.
- If the hired enablement professional leaves within the first 30 days, Trust Enablement will find a new Enablement candidate for no additional fee.
- Optional: Companies hiring their first enablement hire can optionally purchase our Enablement Acceleration Package to ensure their enablement program and enablement practitioner get started on the right feet towards an outcome-focused enablement program. This 90-day program cost only $5000, due when the new hire begins their role.
Not: We place consultants, too, and offer a fully outsourced enablement system for small to mid-sized businesses looking to get started with enablement.
When you are ready to hire for your next enablement role — reach out below to set up a free 30-minute call to get the process started.