What does Streak CRM do?
Streak is the only CRM built entirely inside of Gmail. Stop switching back and forth between your inbox and other tools. Set up for you and your team a perfect process for numerous use-cases, including Sales, Partnerships, Support, Hiring, and more.
The Google Chrome extension, available in the Chrome web store, powers Streak.
Our Stream CRM Review
The Streak CRM review was created using Loom.
Streak launched funnel-level reports (for plans that come with reporting, not the free plan).
Their email launching the feature update noted:
Funnel reports help you uncover bottlenecks and leaks in your pipelines so you can fine-tune your processes and convert more leads. You’ll gain actionable insights with:
- Visualizations of your conversion funnel
- Comparison charts to see which lead sources, date ranges, sales reps, or customer types convert best (advanced features)
- Endless customization by filtering and grouping your funnel data sources (advanced features)
Basic funnel reports with funnel visualizations are available for Pro plans. Advanced funnel reports include comparison charts and custom data sources and are available for Enterprise plans.
Salesflare is the intelligent CRM that small businesses selling B2B love to use. It’s a zero-input sales pipeline tool that thinks and works for its user, not the other way around.
San Francisco, California, United States
Salesflare was founded in 2011
Streak is a privately held company.
Streak has raised $1.9M
Streak CRM Review – Pros
- Tightly integrated with Gmail – the best solution for people working in Gmail.
- Real Estate Agents will love how well it works for their workflows. This CRM works well in that industry.
Is Streak a project management tool?
No, but, yes too.
You can use the CRM to manage tasks — in place of a more robust solution.
For each project (aka a Box) you have in Streak, you have the ability to invite others, set tasks, reminders, and so on. See this image, with the names blanked out for privacy.
Streak CRM – Cons
- Only works in Gmail.
Note: We have not yet tested the Streak Safari extension but will soon.
Streak CRM – Pricing
This CRM has a FREE trial offer that lasts 14 days (for its PRO plan) — and offers a FREE version as well.
The product comes with 3 pricing options with the primary differences covered below.
Note: A 20% discount is applied for yearly billing.
For individuals trying out Streak for an unlimited period of time.
- 500 rows of data
- Email Tracking
- Unlimited contacts and organizations
- Integrates with Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Chat
- Mobile IOS and Android app
- Task & reminders
- Custom columns & fields
- Magic columns & fields
- Search & autocomplete
- File attachments
- Import & export
- Call logs & meeting notes
- Streak Upcoming
- Linked pipeline items
- Saved views
For single users and professionals looking for an all-purpose CRM.
All in FREE, plus:
- 5000 rows of data
- Link tracking
- Live chat support
For any sized business or team looking for a complete CRM solution.
All in Solo, plus:
- Unlimited rows of data
- Shared contacts
- Enriched contacts – Automatically enrich your contacts with details such as name, company, and employee count.
- Team email sharing
- Native dialer support
- Onboarding and training
For businesses looking for deep customization and data validation.
All in Pro, plus:
- Priority support
- Advanced implementation sessions
- Custom billing