It can be challenging to pull together job descriptions when you are unclear exactly what you need. We have done the work for you and pulled together Senior Manager Marketing Revenue Operations job description examples for your to use to build your own.
This job description comes from Walgreens
The Senior Manager, Marketing Revenue Operations will develop sustainable solutions for Media Ad Sales & Marketing team within Walgreens Advertising Group (WAG) based on proactive critical thinking and identification of gaps in tools available as well as the team’s identified gaps in tool support. This person will partner with leads across WAG to identify solutions and project manage the implementation of said solutions for long term strategic initiatives and short term projects. This person will assess the needs of the Media Ad Sales & Marketing team against the WAG roadmap, ensuring that development resources for key initiatives are allocated appropriately. This person will be responsible for defining, scoping and managing CRM projects across the WAG organization, working as a project manager of the developer team’s work. This person will be responsible for training end users on each key development or enhancement of the CRM system.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Revenue Operations is an integral support function to support and evolve the Media Ad Sales & Marketing team within the Walgreens Advertising Group (WAG). WAG is made up of Supplier Insights & Audience Science team, the Media Planning & Execution team and the Media Ad Sales & Marketing team. The Senior Manager, Marketing Revenue Operations will support the Media Ad Sales & Marketing team by understanding the end to end operations of each team within the WAG organization as it relates to their use of the CRM and data tools. The Senior Manager, Marketing Revenue Operations will partner with Head of Marketing Revenue to understand the team’s needs and where current tools are falling short – serving as a feedback loop between the developer team and customer.
- Develops consumer and healthcare provider market share growth strategies and large-scale, multi-stakeholder marketing initiatives to ensure attainment of business unit objectives; increased brand recognition; and enhanced market position.
- Leads and monitors relationships with outside agencies and corporate shared service teams to develop and execute marketing plans and tactics such as sales representative-driven programs, advertising campaigns, media plans, promotional programs, public relations activities, trade shows, and online marketing programs.
- Provides strategic guidance to business units to optimize sales effectiveness, clinical excellence, customer loyalty and operational efficiency.
- Develops and manages marketing budgets to achieve both corporate and business unit goals
- Leverages marketing expertise, market trend insights and strong industry knowledge to partner with business unit leaders.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- High School Diploma/GED plus 7 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years’ experience
- At least 4 years of experience developing and measuring strategic marketing plans and cost benefit analyses to appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management
- Experience providing direction to field sales, managing teams across business units, and collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies. Executive presentation skills and business acumen.
- Basic Microsoft skills.
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of experience directly managing people including hiring, developing, motivating and directing people as they work.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- At least 6 years of experience in strategic marketing or product marketing preferably in health and wellness industry (including managed care, pharmaceutical, and hospital systems).