What does Seismic do?
Seismic is a Sales Enablement platform.
Recommended for Evaluation for Financial Services Businesses
- Automated Coaching with real-time feedback on multimedia practice sessions.
- Training Overview Dashboards that provide managers with actionable insights on their teams’ training performance.
Seismic Enablement Cloud™ Now Available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace
Microsoft Azure customers worldwide now gain access to Seismic’s suite of omnichannel marketing and selling services to take advantage of the scalability, reliability, and agility of Azure to drive application development and shape business strategies… Read more.
Seismic is a Sales Enablement platform.
San Diego, California, United States
Seismic was founded in 2010
Seismic is a privately held company.
Seismic has raised $440M.
– Information Security Management System – ISO/IEC 27001:2013
– Seismic performs a SOC2 Type II audit annually
– Encryption of data in transit and at rest using tenant-specific secure cryptographic ciphers (TLS 1.2 for transport of data in transit and AES 256 for persistent storage);
-Access control based on user types, profile memberships, and TeamSite memberships/roles;
– SSO integration via any SAML 2.0 provider, including Salesforce.com;
– Authentication against an LDAP store through SAML 2.0;
– RESTful APIs that support OAuth.
– Transparent automatic in-region geo-replication for disaster recovery
Furthermore, the application is security tested through vulnerability scanning, static and dynamic testing, and penetration testing.
Robust GDPR Compliance
– Apply user privacy management experiences to any country in the world
– Support for 26 different languages
– Intuitive administration experience
Allows customer to
– Comply with EU and global regulations
– Deliver personalized experience (e.g., relevant language)
– Easily manage complex multi-country roll-outs
Over 130. Integrations: Dozens of integrations including Allego, Crayon, GMail, Gong, Hubspot, Klue, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Microsoft Office, Mindtickle, Outlook, Outreach, SalesLoft, Slack, Sugar CRM
Financial Services, High Tech
Advanced Manufacturing, Healthcare, Business Services, Retail
Latest Blog Content
Additional Insights on Seismic Alternatives
|Digital Sales Rooms||DSR available — unclear on full capabilities.||Solid capabilities, dynamic content, NO security yet on deal rooms.||Solid capabilities, dynamic content, security.|
|Content Playback||Playback without native applications. Other capabilities are unknown.||Playback without native applications. Lacks drawing tools and note-taking capabilities during playback.||Playback without native applications. Lacks drawing tools and note-taking capabilities during playback.|
|Reporting||Sellers can use reporting to identify customer engagement, identify who to reach out to and what to discuss.||Sellers can use reporting to identify customer engagement, identify who to reach out to and what to discuss.||Sellers can use reporting to identify customer engagement, identify who to reach out to and what to discuss.|
Seismic LiveDocs is the leading document automation solution in the Enablement space.
|Sales Training and Coaching||Acquisition and integration of Lessonly are underway — still coming together.|
Seismic response (not validated by Trust Enablement as we have not been given access to the platform): “This assumption is not accurate… The deep integration was already completed when the acquisition was announced, and we were actually selling the deep integration product to our existing customers within the first 30 days.“
|Social Selling||A solution exists, not enough feedback to share yet.||None||None|
|Email Integrations||Gmail, Microsoft Outlook||None||Gmail, Microsoft Outlook|
|CRM Integrations||Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, Netsuite, Skuid, SugarCRM||Salesforce||Salesforce, Freshsales, Hubspot, Klenty, Pipedrive, Microsoft Dynamics|
|Primary Verticals||Financial Services, High Tech||Technology, Clean Technology, Health Technology||Paperflite views itself as industry-agnostic.|
|Secondary Verticals||Advanced Manufacturing, Healthcare, Business Services, Retail||Philanthropy, Financial Service, Government||Paperflite views itself as industry-agnostic.|
|Funding to Date||$440M||$1.8M||$400K|
|Ideal Customer Size||Mid-sized Businesses through Enterprise||Mid-sized Businesses through Enterprise||Small through Mid-sized Businesses|
|Evaluate Saleshood||Evaluate Paperflite|
- August 2021 – Lessonly – Sales Training
- December 2020 – Grapevine6 – Social Media Campaign Management
- November 2019 – Percolate – Marketing Content Management
- May, 2018 – SAVO – Sales Enablement
- December 2017 – Zensight – Sales Intelligence