What does SalesHood do?
SalesHood is the leading all-in-one sales enablement platform used by hyper-growth companies to boost sales performance. It is proven to reduce time to ramp, lift quota attainment and accelerate sales velocity.
LEARNING: Optimize your training and onboarding processes with our learning management system. Prescribe learning paths by role and automate just-in-time learning. Make learning fun with pitch practice and micro-assessments.
COACHING: Automate and streamline team and manager coaching with templates, tips and workflow designed to boost quota attainment. Get your managers and teams collaborating and improving sales productivity with video sales coaching.
SELLING: Improve sales productivity with sales content and win stories delivered just-in-time for customer conversations. Create personalized customer micro-sites to share videos and content with customers.
Recommended for Evaluation for:
Trust Enablement Note: We have ranked them #1 all-in-one Enablement solution (supporting sales content, training, and coaching in one platform) in March, 2022. Only Highspot received the same recommendation with Highspot having a less in-depth training and coaching.
- What does SalesHood do?
- Latest Blog Content
- Company Response to Our Questions
- Trust Enablement Analysis
- Competitors and Alternatives
Read the Saleshood Book – How Winning Sales Managers Inspire Sales Teams to Succeed
SalesHood is the leading all-in-one sales enablement platform used by hyper-growth companies to boost sales performance.
San Francisco, California, United States
Saleshood was founded in 2013
Saleshood is a privately held company.
Saleshood has raised $1.8M
Saleshood is GDPR compliant, and AICPA SOC 2 Compliant. Learn more.
Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce
Technology, Clean Technology, Health Technology
Philanthropy, Financial Service, Government
We can’t share this information. Since some of our customers don’t share their revenue with us.
Our largest customers have over 10,000 employees and tens of thousands of partners users. Our average size company is 1,500 employees and 250 salespeople.
Latest Blog Content
Company Response to Our Questions
What is the business doing to improve DEIB in the organization, from front-line to executive table to board room?
“We love this question. We’re committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging top-down starting with our board of directors and bottom-up with our company policies and culture. Two of our five board of directors are female. SalesHood extends its values to its customer community by ensuring educational topics, conference speakers and market themes reinforce diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. SalesHood’s focus on diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are highlighted in two independent books. The first book, “Women in Tech A Book for Guys” is written by Eva Helen. The second book is by Steve Farber and it’s called “Love is Damn Good Business.” Both highlight through action how SalesHood’s leadership team embraces diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging as core values in their business and culture.”
Trust Enablement Analysis
How did they do for Content Reporting?
SalesHood achieved a rating of “Level 3: Informative” based upon the index, meaning:
- Can tie content usage to a specific account/deal/stage and provide revenue attribution to its usage.
- May be able to measure the impact of content on:
- Deal stage velocity
- Deal stage exit %
- Overall Deal Velocity
- Win Rate
- Can identify what content is never being used in deals.
Competitors and Alternatives
- The CEO wrote one of the essential books on Enablement — this company understands Enablement to its core.
- Our top recommendation for all-in-one solutions. All capabilities are developed and delivered through one platform, not poorly bolted together pieces of code acquired from other businesses.
- Offers a FREE trial. They are the only all-in-one platform with enough confidence in its product and its prospects.
- Their digital salesrooms lack security, meaning content shared with customers could be accessed by anyone who knows the URL to the room. While relatively low risk, this prevents the product from being used to deliver genuinely confidential materials. Not a deal-breaker for most companies, but it will be for a few.
We applaud them for not hiding prices; they have them published directly on their website. Again, no other all-in-one solution does this.
Pricing is straightforward, $50/user/month. This is slightly below what other all-in-one Enablement companies are charging (before discounting), although most will discount to match competitors.
Note: The addons will drive your prices up, as is also the case with all vendors. Addons include:
Content Sharing With Customers
Salesforce or Microsoft Apps
- Pricing not disclosed