It can be challenging to pull together job descriptions when you are unclear exactly what you need. We have done the work for you and pulled together Sales Enablement Specialist job description examples for your to use to build your own.
This job description comes from DailyPay.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you will work with sales representatives on high-profile deals to ensure a great customer experience. Reporting to the Director of Enablement, along with a team of sales analysts, you’ll work cross-functionally to design and deliver comprehensive sales playbooks as our company grows and scales. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of sales enablement experience working with high growth start-ups. You’re a self-starter who can create scalable programs, work with little direction, deliver measurable increases in productivity and are excited about the opportunity to shape the development of our quickly growing team. If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become a subject matter expert on our product and offerings
- Provide research on competition, industry trends, and business news to support product positioning and go-to market plans
- Regularly spend time with team members to understand challenges and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs
- Utilize Excel and other tools to analyze benefits of DailyPay to partner organizations
- Participate in preparation meetings and debrief meetings regarding sales calls to enable account executives to move a deal through the sales process
- Craft effective sales playbooks in close collaboration with Director of Enablement and the marketing team
- Help identify training the sales team needs to be effective in their role
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in sales or sales support role preferred
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- Experience in Powerpoint presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Excitement for and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a growing team
This job description comes from Granicus
The Sales Enablement Specialist supports Granicus’s Global Sales team in assessing, designing and delivering enablement and training solutions – including foundational and advanced knowledge, industry expertise and sales and technical skills for direct and channel sales. In this role you will be creating and implementing a systematic approach for onboarding, curriculum development, content training, and analytics to enhance seller productivity.
The individual in this role will work with the field, business stakeholders and subject-matter experts to define enablement objectives. They will then use these insights and requirements to develop content and build learning solutions that are sales-relevant, channel-relevant, practical and scalable.
This position is an individual contributor role and will report to the Director of Sales Enablement.
What You’ll Do:
· Engage with Granicus’s sales management, sales representatives, sales engineers, and Product Marketing teams to identify knowledge, skills and systems enablement requirements for direct sales, channel sales and channel partners.
· Work closely with sales management to create a regional plan that enables the global sales team to have consistent, effective and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle.
· Recommend, design, develop and implement enablement and training solutions, including online learning, instructor-led training, virtual training, job aids, instructional videos, audio/video scripts and role play exercises.
· Create, deliver and support the onboarding curriculum for the sales organization, supporting the first 180 days of those new to selling into the government market as well as Granicus’s solutions.
· Develop effective training content, proactively identifying additional expert resources who can address content gaps.
· Develop knowledge assessments and certification exams and programs to measure student learning and application.
· Measure and assess the effectiveness of current enablement and training solutions to inform future program requirements and identify areas where additional learning and reinforcement are required.
· Actively review and evaluate the enablement and training solutions resources to determine when content needs to be updated, replaced or retired.
· Conduct internal training pilots, as well as train-the-trainer sessions.
· Constantly seek to evolve and refine the sales enablement and training solutions strategy.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about working with the field, effective at building relationships and achieving stakeholder buy-in and can assimilate large amounts of complex information and make it simple and actionable. They are a tenacious, confident and self-motivated individual with an orientation to achieving results. They are also highly analytical, data driven and numerate. They are comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines as the decision maker and the program leader.
· You have 3+ years’ experience scoping, planning, designing, developing and implementing effective sales enablement and training solutions, both from a business value and technical perspective.
· You have experience working directly with sales to understand their learning needs, check content and gather feedback.
· You can clearly identify success metrics for enablement and training solutions.
· You have a consultative approach and proven track record of effective collaboration and influence at all levels of an organization.
· You can achieve goals in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment.
· You can work in and manage ambiguity, including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system or solution in place.
· You have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
· You have strong program management skills.
· You have experience using sales enablement and engagement tools such as Gong, Highspot, Outreach, etc.