It can be challenging to pull together job descriptions when you are unclear exactly what you need. We have done the work for you and pulled together Sales Enablement Program Manager job description examples for your to use to build your own.
This job description comes from commercetools.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Sales Enablement Program Manager to our team, with a view to supporting the enablement piece of commercetools’ go-to-market strategy. You will be responsible for reporting on and optimising the effectiveness of various sales enablement programs, including integrating with and managing Showpad. You will have excellent communication and collaboration skills, with a thorough and hands-on approach, as you take ownership of our global sales enablement initiatives/programs. You will also be naturally data-driven and be well-versed in measuring and reporting on metrics to improve sales process efficiency. This position will be an attractive prospect for an innovative and entrepreneurial individual who is passionate about SaaS sales enablement.
About your new role
- Reporting and Program tracking to ensure KPIs for enablement programs are being met
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans, proactively managing milestones, dependencies, and timelines to ensure smooth execution
- Tracking/reporting new hire onboarding for the GTM organisation
- Leading on program creation and deployment including the curation of content from multiple data sources into executable trackable and scalable programs/learning paths
- Creating, hosting and moderating webinars, podcasts, and any other media
- Participate in planning and strategy with the Head of Global Sales Enablement
- Reporting and Program Tracking including creating report templates and dashboards which are aligned to program KPIs and onboarding milestones, and alignment to sales effectiveness via SFDC
- Making use of the Sales Enablement Platform, Saleforce.com (or other reporting tool)
- Management of the sales enablement email alias and Slack Channel
- Creation of Enablement Newsletter – What’s new in Sales Enablement
- Managing day-to-day operations of the Sales Enablement Programs/Platform, collaborating with other content creators (Product Marketing/Marketing, etc.)
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years experience working in a Sales (e.g. Inside Sales/Field Sales/Sales Ops/Sales Enablement, Sales Training, etc.) or Sales Management role previously
- Someone who flourishes in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS software environment
- Knowledge and experience of the administration of Sales Enablement Platforms and/or Learning Management System tools such as Showpad and Seismic
- High empathy and excitement with regards to the creation of a digital Customer Experience
- Experience with CRM (SFDC) and Reporting Systems
- Excellent analytical skills including experience with Google Suite
- Strong ability to proactively identify, recommend, and implement new approaches to optimize the effectiveness of sales enablement content and programs based on data and metrics
- Adaptable, flexible and naturally resilient with a proactive approach
- Effective at working cross-functionally and collaboratively, with the ability to align differing perspectives and emerging geographical needs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
This job description comes from SurveyMonkey.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an individual contributor with a passion for learning and helping others succeed to join our SurveyMonkey Sales Enablement team. You will help build new hire onboarding programs, product training, and sales materials. You have experience creating sales playbooks and job aids, managing sales training programs, and working collaboratively with multiple partners. This role reports to the Senior Director, Sales Enablement.
- Work with sales leaders and marketing partners to develop ongoing sales training and enablement curriculum for your assigned product area.
- Work with subject matter experts to design sales training sessions, create self-guided e-learning courses, lead “live” training (over Zoom), and create sales content such as playbooks and other job aids.
- Partner with other members of the sales enablement team to bring your programs into new hire onboarding and other global sales training tracks.
- Develop and monitor performance frameworks for your programs.
- Bring creativity and new approaches to making remote learning effective.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent.
- 3 or more years of experience in sales enablement, corporate training, learning & development, or instructional design at a SaaS company, with direct exposure to the sales team.
- Experience working with sales leaders to develop enablement plans to address their needs and measure success.
- Experience developing project plans with milestones and deadlines and working with multiple partners to complete the plan.
- Experience communicating at all levels of the organization, including with peers, partners, sales reps, and sales leaders.
- Experience with LMS and content management platforms, and intermediate to advanced slide design skills.