It can be challenging to pull together job descriptions when you are unclear exactly what you need. We have done the work for you and pulled together Sales Enablement Manager job description examples for your to use to build your own.
This job description comes from PostScript.
As our first Revenue Enablement Manager, you will own the strategy and implementation of the training & development programs for our client facing teams. These include Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Partnerships.
You will work closely with leadership to develop learning and development plans for both new hires & established team members in the areas of product knowledge, sales proficiency, industry awareness and process change management. You will drive impact & efficiency across all go-to-market (GTM) functions and will be a key player in our success as the GTM team scales in 2021 and beyond.
As an early member of the team, your work will directly shape efforts that establish Postscript as the clear leader in the emerging SMS marketing space for e-commerce. You will report directly to the Head of Revenue Operations & Enablement. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Continuously assess the GTM culture and skills gaps to develop programming that resonates with team leads and program participants to ensure GTM readiness and continuous improvement. Continually ensure high program engagement and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain onboarding and ongoing training plans for all GTM teams. Create buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Establish key cross-departmental relationships to recruit advocates for revenue enablement. Maintain close relationships with all GTM team members. Establish your role as a go-to resource for GTM team leads to continually improve performance sales, CS, marketing, and partnerships reps
- Ensure program scalability as the GTM organization grows. Strategically balance the use of individualized training, group interactions, and self-serve resources across a variety of media.
- Select and implement a Learning Management System (LMS). Oversee LMS architecture and strategy
- Create compelling content for enablement training
- Build and manage the Revenue Enablement team
What We’ll Love About You
- 2+ years of Sales Enablement or similar experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing
- 2+ years of client facing experience, either in Sales or Account management, preferred
- Strong project management and process development skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience with LMS, CRM and opportunity management systems. Administrative or support experience strongly preferred
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing
This job description comes from Procore Technologies.
Procore is looking for a Senior Manager of Revenue Enablement who is passionate about developing exceptional sales and customer success talent and helping teams achieve their revenue goals. You’ll lead our exceptional programs for revenue training, continued education, product readiness, and more. This includes heavy cross-functional work internally to determine enablement priorities to ensure the highest level of business impact.
As a Senior Manager of Revenue Enablement at Procore, you’ll join a winning team with an inspirational culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership. Successful candidates are excited to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in the world.
This position reports to the Head of Revenue Enablement and can be based out of any of our US offices or work remotely from anywhere in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, mentor, and coach a high-performing team focused on onboarding and ongoing learning for our revenue organization
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve operational barriers and challenges to revenue engine optimization
- Create a new robust ongoing learning experience for our revenue organization while maximizing the effectiveness of our revenue onboarding program
- Continuously improve our revenue readiness, manager, and skill development programs, ensuring we are maximizing ongoing productivity
- Drive GTM enablement programs by working across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Operations, Channel, and Learning and Development teams
- Assess performance data and provide leaders insight and summaries on sales productivity and revenue generation metrics, trends, issues, and methodologies.
- Support planning and execution for kick-offs or summits with 1000+ attendees with purpose-specific outcomes aligned with critical business priorities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years enablement leadership experience supporting over 500+ global team members for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years of management experience
- Loves the psychology of sales and leadership coupled with the certainty of metrics and data
- Ability to skillfully coach and role play with individuals at all levels
- Experience with change management to deploy new and uplevel existing enablement programs
- Proven success of running both onboarding and year-over-year ongoing learning programs
- Strong understanding and prior experience with a multitude of methodologies and proven expertise in combining skill and value messaging enablement
- Experience creating/writing curriculum in the forms of presentations, interactive sales exercises, and other sales training content development
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, teaching, facilitating, and writing skills with experience providing training to a diverse set of sales teams
- Experience working with Mindtickle, Highspot, Chorus, and Outreach or similar tech stack (preferred)
- Experience with various leadership frameworks including Crucial Conversations, Situational Leadership (preferred)