Every business has a sales content problem – our sales content audit services can help
We have seen companies with 10 through 10s of thousands of pieces of content.
And the vast majority have no idea if they are investing wisely in their content, and if it is having an impact on business revenue.
Do any of these align with your business?
- You are creating more sales content every day but are unsure what’s being used by the team? FYI – On average, nearly 2/3rds of content created for sales is never used.
- Your sales team is complaining they don’t have the content they need, and bespoke content requests are drowning your team.
- You have no idea if your content is helping drive revenue, and the CFO wants to cut your budget.
You need a content audit
The Content Audit will help you identify what you have, how it is being used, and the impact it is having on revenue generation.
Content Audits are not rocket science but they require a level of experience few have. The process, at a high-level, is:
- Esclareça os objetivos comerciais que você está tentando atingir
- Entrevistas de vendas, marketing e outras partes interessadas importantes
- Alavancar os dados dos sistemas existentes
- Documentar o conteúdo relevante de uma maneira que apóie a tomada de decisões
- Baseline current impact to business goals
- Identificar lacunas de conteúdo
- Create a plan to correct the key gaps
In an ideal world, your Marketing or Enablement teams are running this process quarterly.
We know that no one lives in the “ideal world”
We are experts at running effective content audits that lead to positive, measurable, business outcomes (see our content audit page for insights on content audits).
The first step is a 1-2 hour session to briefly review your current content and overall program. This will allow us to accurately price the content audit.
Para agendar a sessão de revisão paga, clique na imagem/link abaixo para comprar via O mercado Enablement.