Website Sauce Labs
Be confident that your web and mobile apps look, function and perform exactly as they should
In this role you will be the first face new hires in our EMEA Go-to-Market (GTM) team get to know and you will serve as a trusted counterpart and coach for EMEA on anything and everything regarding enablement programs, content and events. You’ll take the lead on orchestrating Sauce Labs subject matter experts, GTM Management and Marketing to provide an exceptional experience for our global GTM teams.
The ideal candidate must have process and organization at their core and sales in their heart. You must be a builder that loves a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality where ambiguity is accepted and order is desired. The work of this Sr. Manager is directly impactful to the readiness of Sauce Labs to delight our customers.
- Designing and implementing competency-based readiness programs for all customer-facing roles including but not limited to: Sauce Labs foundations, onboarding, sales methodology, sales process, product updates, and competitive intelligence.
- Designing and curating readiness tool-kits and playbooks for sales activities, events and campaigns which include learning, role-play, coaching, and assessment.
- Gathering and analyzing data on sales activities from Salesforce.com and other tools to determine areas of improvement in the sales process.
- Working daily with Sales Leadership to develop and curate programs that improve the efficiency and effectiveness metrics from quarter to quarter.
- Attending team meetings weekly to identify gaps, gather requirements and brief teams on offerings.
- Administration and maintenance of our global learning platforms and tools to facilitate the enablement process and report on metrics tied to content adoption, retention, productivity, and overall readiness.
- Capturing all content for reuse and easy access by the GTM team.
- Building and managing an EMEA enablement calendar with monthly, quarterly and annual workshops and events for the revenue teams
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Sales or Sales Management in SaaS software companies
- Field sales experience preferred
- Experience building programs for all customer facing roles including BDR/SDR, Field Sales, Technical Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Technical Post-Sales and Support.
- Flexibility of working hours to accommodate EMEA and the EST of the USA
- Certification in one of more of the following sales methodologies: Challenger, Command of the Message, Sandler or Value Selling.
- Experience with implementing sales methodologies and customer engagement models
- Experience enabling system integrators and consulting partners preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, Smartsheet and other sales tools
- Strong professional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience working in a fast-paced, SaaS organization
- Ability to interface and communicate with all Global Executives and counterparts on program requirements, goals, and logistics.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience implementing and managing LMS tools preferred
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments in a result-driven and team-oriented environment.
Security responsibilities at Sauce: At Sauce, we will commit to supporting the health and safety of employees and properties, partnering with internal stakeholders to learn and act on ever-evolving security protocols and procedures. You’ll be expected to fully comply with all policies and procedures related to security at the department and org wide level and exercise a ‘security first’ approach to how we design, build & run our products and services.
To apply for this job please visit saucelabs.com.
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.