Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors’ cyber-health by assigning a security rating of “A” through “F” based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a “Best Workplace,” “Best Places to Work in NYC” by Crain’s NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Team:
Our team is making the world a safer place and helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams and mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, and our world needs warriors…come be a “guardian of the digital domain.”
We are seeking a forward-thinking and enthusiastic sales learning & development professional. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Revenue organization, thereby impacting the success of our company at large. You will be responsible for the design, delivery, and evolution of cutting-edge sales learning solutions that elevate capability and drive performance. This critical role requires solid facilitation & presentation skills, fundamental knowledge in learning & development, and experience in providing innovative sales enablement solutions. You will report to the Sales Enablement & Training Lead. This role will work cross functionally across Sales, Marketing, and Product to ensure our Revenue team has the knowledge and skill for optimized performance and productivity. You will innovate, create, implement, and manage new, never-done-before programs. You’ll be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capabilities of our revenue leaders and teams, ensuring everyone across our organization has the opportunity to do their very best work.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate/deliver enablement programs (onboarding and continuous learning) that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and various SecurityScorecard leaders to develop effective, relevant content, tools, and resources to aid skill development & on-the-job learning application
- Create resources that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to find and fill knowledge gaps across the organization.
- Ensure content remains current and reflects the latest in product, market, and customer information
- Drive continuous learning and capability development to enhance overall excellence across all revenue teams
- Build a best practice sharing program to replicate best practices across all regions
- Support the development of the first ever SecurityScorecard Academy program for customers
- What you should have 3+ years relevant experience designing & delivering sales enablement programs and/or learning solutions in a SaaS environment
- Agile and flexible – equally comfortable collaborating closely with SMEs and partners as well as executing independently
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
- Strong stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Data driven with program management experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a quota-carrying role and the ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily would be considered an asset but not a requirement
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering an onboarding or enablement program
- Teaching and facilitation skills with the ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment (ideally at start-up/scale-up software companies)
- Admin-level ability in standard tech stack (Gong, LevelJump, Highspot, or equivalent tools); experience in some – or all – of these would be highly preferable)
- Excel/Sheets power user and be highly confident analyzing complex data
- You’ll be patient and willing to teach: training others on tools and processes will be a key part of this role, so having a great ‘bedside manner’ and an excitement to help others learn and succeed is important
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Be able to work independently as well as collaboratively across all functions of SecurityScorecard
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on track and manage unique flows
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.