The easiest way for people to connect their financial accounts to an app
What excites us
- Experience partnering with business leaders within complex, global companies to develop business objectives, solve problems, and implement strategies
- Experience working with a GTM (go-to-market) organization or in a sales enablement role
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, constantly growing and evolving environment
- Track record of looking beyond existing solutions and taking a proactive approach to improving the business and creating opportunities to make internal customer groups more productive
- Exceptional communication skills and a successful history of cross-functional collaboration
What excites you
- Partner with the Support and Account Management organizations to design, develop and deliver learning experiences and tools for their teams
- Maximize employee performance by creating programs in the areas of new hire onboarding, product and industry training, people development and leadership, systems and tools, and communications
- Conduct needs assessments to identify gaps or opportunities, and define the most appropriate solutions at the individual, team and department levels
- Build relationships across the business and partner closely with leadership to understand strategic business goals and core competencies for each role, ensuring that appropriate learning solutions are designed and implemented
- Maximize new hire time to productivity through the management of a robust onboarding program for Support and Account Management
- Design and implement metrics to measure training program impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility
- Manage and deliver on custom requests as needed, such as offsite design, individual learning plans, etc.
To apply for this job please visit plaid.com.
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.