Amazon Ads is Hiring!
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
The training team is responsible for creating strategy for our training programs with the learner in mind, developing and creating training content through instructor-led sessions, eLearning, videos, and documentation, managing training logistics and platforms, and implementing and maintaining robust measurement to continuously improve the effectiveness of training. The existing programs include new hire on-boarding, product launch training, ongoing product training, professional development, and external client accreditation and training. We are seeking a training program manager that will consistently innovate and improve the output from the existing onboarding experience program for new hires and internal transfers. The goal would be to create a top-notch experience getting them to understand and love Amazon’s values, culture, product offerings, as quickly and effectively as possible. This person will have the opportunity to redefine the onboarding journey of new hires in one of the fastest growing organizations within Amazon. Previous digital advertising experience is a plus.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
· Conduct a positive learning and development experience from new hire onboarding.
· Manage the development and delivery of detailed product and skill training courses that fall within the onboarding experience.
· Identify, define, track and assess through impact metrics, the effectiveness of training and implement suggestions for improvement.
· Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional business partners (Sales, Marketing, Product, HR) globally, to uncover skill gaps and learning priorities.
· Ensure that the onboarding program aligns with all internal training programs and initiatives and support business objectives.
· Proactively drive and support change and continuous improvement
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
· 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· excellent moderating/facilitating skills
· Strong bias for data-driven decision-making
· Experience in consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner
· Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
· Experience in the digital advertising space (ideally media sales)
· Experience in adult learning theory and how it is put into practice in corporate learning with the ability to do full learning needs analysis.
· Experience facilitating ILT classes and working in train the trainer and onboarding programs.
· Experience managing cross-functional projects with a track record of delivery and impact at scale in organizations.
· Experience with Learning Management System infrastructure, producing content/assessment questions and performing administrative tasks and data reports.
· Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex ideas concisely both in verbal and written presentations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply for this job please visit amazon.jobs.
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.