PK is the experience engineering firm.
PK currently has an exciting opportunity for Program Managers in marketing, sales enablement, and sales operations that would like to join our team as a full-time employee in Seattle, WA.
- Support and drive existing program processes including project status reporting, regular stakeholder communications as needed, project planning activities, meeting support/meeting notes and recaps and tracking and management of team deliverables and actions items.
- Conduct ongoing quality assurance and maintain high quality standards for program deliverables
- Drive efforts for ongoing improvement and execution excellence while supporting milestones (Perform and Transform).
- PowerPoint slides/deck creation
- Data analysis
- ongoing execution deliverables as needed. Examples include but limited to supporting:
- Creation and delivery of readiness materials/BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Execution support:
- Updates/creation of guides, change management, launch plans, GTM, etc.
- Updates/creation of special content, as applicable
- Creation and coordination of readiness communication
- Any special requests for ROB content creation (e.g. PI off-sites, Partner Conference, or other)
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Program Management/Project Management
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Communication skills – experience interfacing with a variety of groups and being the point person that brings everything together
- Metrics – be the point person who wrangles all the metrics from the different teams and gets the data together but must also be able to dig deep to analyze the metrics when needed
- Experience in using and working in SharePoint – Design not required, but helpful as project owners can use some support in this area at times
- Proven ability to be self-directed and take the program and run with it~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-pkglobal.icims.com.
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.