We connect data so you can connect with your customers.
WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world’s most innovative brands, including Sony, Providence St. Joseph Health, Cambria Health, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, Barcelo Hotel Group, Sportsbet, Utah Jazz, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are searching for an efficient and detail-oriented Head of Revenue Enablement to help us reach our enablement goals within our growing organization. The Head of Revenue Enablement will work cross functionally to bring world class training to our growing sales team.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales productivity in conjunction with Sales Operations.
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Map company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Develop and manage the 12-18 month Sales Enablement roadmap.
- Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks in tight collaboration with sales management, sales operations and product marketing.
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
- Help create a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively.
- Partner with sales leadership and HR to establish a sales competency, assessment and certification framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople, and their managers, are met.
- Drive, in a measurable way, significant sales productivity increases for company’s Field Sales roles.
- Utilize and leverage sales technology tools for reporting and benchmarking.
- Participate in the selection and implementation/deployment of technologies to be used by the Field-force to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Regularly spend time in the field with managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs.
- Manage small, but mighty Sales Enablement team.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- You have successfully owned enablement programs in a prior role
- You possess the ability to build cross functional relationships
- You have the ability to work through ambiguity and prioritize work based on business value
- You approach work with an open mindset to seek creative solutions
- You have prior experience in SaaS Sales Enablement, Sales or Product Marketing
- 10+ Years relevant work experience
- Business or Technical degree
- You are agile, efficient and detail oriented
- You have exceptional presentation, facilitation and written skills
- You have the proven ability to work independently to meet objectives
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of
90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our corporate HQ is located in sunny San Diego, just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails and the renowned Torrey Pines golf course. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy; At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and employee Stock Options – just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in San Diego. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.com.
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.