At Amazon.com, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help companies transform and innovate with the Amazon Web Services (AWS)* platform, this is your chance to make history.
The ASEAN Field Enablement Head will partner with the Regional Sales Leaders and Country Managers to define, develop and execute against our Sales Productivity & Readiness strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of our sales force from the initial onboarding of new Sales Managers and Sales Reps through to continuous “Always-boarding” across our portfolio of offerings and solutions. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of field enablement in a large organization, and enterprise sales dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive sales productivity and readiness plan. This is a hands-on position with high visibility – the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done, as well as be a fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) customer facing teams are the trusted advisors to our customers. The ASEAN Field Enablement Head’s goal is to have a customer-centric and strategic approach in partnership with the sales leader to:
· Translate business priorities and AWS customer requirements into a sales productivity and readiness plan, and to implement the plan
· Perform detailed need assessments to develop, and lead the successful execution of cross-functional programs in conjunction with key stakeholders
· Design and implement metrics to measure enablement programs and its impact, and effectiveness
· Review and manage existing content library to determine opportunities for improving the learning experience, and ensure that the content is current, relevant and leverages best tools and technology
· Continuously assess the opportunities and readiness gaps. Work with appropriate stakeholders and global resources to quickly develop and implement the right initiatives and programs
· Leverage tools & technology for ease of adoption and scalability
· Invent and simplify by identifying productivity barriers
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
· Success in Enterprise Sales, Pre-sales, or Sales Excellence role in growing organizations
· Strategic thinking skills with demonstrated experience taking broad vision and developing structured plans, with measurable metrics and then executing those plans
· Experience in developing and managing Sales competency models and Learning paths for sales roles
· Experience of working with ASEAN sales teams and customers
· Experience with AWS or another Cloud technology
· Knowledge of maintaining curriculum in Learning Management System
· Proven experience designing and implementing a Sales Methodology training
· Excellent cross group collaboration skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.