Your e-commerce business is doing well, and it’s time to expand with more technology, staff, or inventory. That’s why you’re now evaluating the best e-commerce funding options.
We are here to help.
As you begin, consider your options, including:
- Bank loans
- Venture capital
- Business Credit Card
- Specifically designed programs
Bank loans can be a good choice for e-commerce business owners with a predictable cash flow, solid credit, and a detailed business plan demonstrating why they need the capital now.
Business Credit Cards
Business credit cards are fantastic for relatively small purchases but not for a significant investment or when you lack a clear understanding of your ability to pay back the purchase.
When should you consider venture capital for your e-commerce business?
Venture capital is an excellent option for e-commerce businesses looking to grow fast. With the right venture partner, you can get a lot of capital and access to mentorship and expertise you wouldn’t find elsewhere.
However, with venture capital, you are giving up a degree of business control which may not be desirable to all business owners.
Specifically Designed Programs
There are several other great solutions designed just for the ecommerce owner. Consider the following options.
Who Should Consider SellersFi (formerly SellersFunding)?
Any e-commerce business looking to scale, launch new products, expand into new markets, etc.
- You must have at least six months of sales history
- At least $20,000 of net sales per month for either your marketplace store or e-commerce website
- Be in good standing.
- Lending up to $5M
- Terms up to 24 months
- Approvals in as little as 48 hours.
- Rates as low as 1% per month
- No impact on your credit score
- The all-in-one financial solution platform may be more than required if you only need funding.
Who Should Look To Payability?
- At least 90 days of sales history in e-commerce
- At least $10,000 in sales history
- High Capital Advance of 75% to 150% of monthly marketplace sales revenue
- Up to 2% cash back if you also leverage the Payability Seller Card
- Can get payouts of up to 80% of each day’s sales — every day
- No customer success to support your business
Who Should Use Wise?
E-commerce businesses with lots of international transfers can live with slower transfer times.
- Invoice Payment with 70+ Countries
- Great API
- Automated services only, longer hold times
Who Should Use Amazon Lending?
This is an invite-only solution.
- Application process streamlined (if invited)
- Lower interest rates
- Collateralized loans
- Only available to small business owners who sell on the Amazon marketplace
SellersFi is a global financial technology company that aims to empower growth for e-commerce sellers by providing the most comprehensive suite of financial solutions.
Payability is the financing company for Amazon and e-commerce sellers. Their financing solutions Instant Access, Instant Advance and the Payability Seller Card are designed specifically for the needs of e-commerce businesses.
For our customers, using TransferWise is as simple as sending money from A to B, but behind our app and website is a complex engine of currencies and routes that is being designed, built, and powered by our talented teams in cities worldwide.
Amazon Lending is built on the simple idea that business lending doesn’t have to be complicated. This invite-only program provides business financing solutions to eligible U.S. small and medium-sized businesses without lengthy paperwork and long wait times.