The software selection process can be challenging.
- Every RFP response from every vendor sounds perfect.
- Every vendor is willing to work with you to meet your needs
- Then you do demos, unsure how much is released product vs. slideware.
Why Trust Enablement?
Our Founder has more than 30 years of industry experience and has been the driving force behind our certified tech stack.
We map the landscape by company size, industry, and use case, and we can help you make the right choice.
How Does Our Software Selection Process Work?
Complete the form below to start the process. Please let us know the following information:
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- What vendors have you already considered?
- The name of your business, if not apparent from the email.
We will respond quickly, setting up a brief meeting to clarify your needs.
- (Expert Analysis) $2,500 to capture requirements and provide recommendations
- (Full Evaluation) $10,000 for a complete software evaluation.
A $1,000 initial payment is required to begin the process.
Once payment is received, we:
- Meet with key stakeholders in your business (can be handled by email, phone, or live meeting).
- Create a brief requirements document to ensure we are aligned.
- Once the requirements document is approved, Trust Enablement reviews our certified tech stack, reaches out to additional vendors where required, and provides recommendations to meet your requirements. (The $2,500 option covers these steps)
- If desired, we can set up vendor sessions with your buying committee to assist in evaluating. (this is the $10,000 option)
- Suppose you want to engage with Trust Enablement to assist with the change management process associated with deploying new solutions. In that case, we can discuss this as a custom solution following the evaluation process.
You may also want to review our buying guide.
NOTE: Small business owners and startups who have not yet received their A financing round receive a 50% discount on these services.