Your e-commerce business is doing well, and it’s time to expand with more technology, staff, or inventory. That’s why you’re now evaluating the best e-commerce funding options.
We are here to help.
As you begin, consider your options, including:
- Bank loans
- Venture capital
- Business Credit Card
- Specifically designed programs
Bank loans can be a good choice for e-commerce business owners with a predictable cash flow, solid credit, and a detailed business plan demonstrating why they need the capital now.
Business Credit Cards
Business credit cards are fantastic for relatively small purchases but not for a significant investment or when you lack a clear understanding of your ability to pay back the purchase.
When should you consider venture capital for your e-commerce business?
Venture capital is an excellent option for e-commerce businesses looking to grow fast. With the right venture partner, you can get a lot of capital and access to mentorship and expertise you wouldn’t find elsewhere.
However, with venture capital, you are giving up a degree of business control which may not be desirable to all business owners.
Specifically Designed Programs
There are several other great solutions designed just for the ecommerce owner. Consider the following options.
Who Should Consider SellersFi (formerly SellersFunding)?
Any e-commerce business looking to scale, launch new products, expand into new markets, etc.
- You must have at least six months of sales history
- At least $20,000 of net sales per month for either your marketplace store or e-commerce website
- Be in good standing.
- Lending up to $5M
- Terms up to 24 months
- Approvals in as little as 48 hours.
- Rates as low as 1% per month
- No impact on your credit score
- The all-in-one financial solution platform may be more than required if you only need funding.
Who Should Look To Payability?
- Al menos 90 días de historial de ventas en comercio electrónico
- Al menos $10,000 en el historial de ventas
- Anticipo de capital elevado de 75% a 150% de los ingresos mensuales por ventas en el mercado
- Up to 2% cash back if you also leverage the Payability Seller Card
- Can get payouts of up to 80% of each day’s sales — every day
- No hay éxito del cliente para apoyar su negocio
¿Quién debe usar Wise?
E-commerce businesses with lots of international transfers can live with slower transfer times.
- Pago de facturas con más de 70 países
- Gran API
- Sólo servicios automatizados, mayor tiempo de espera
¿Quién debería utilizar Amazon Lending?
Se trata de una solución sólo por invitación.
- Proceso de solicitud agilizado (si se le invita)
- Tipos de interés más bajos
- Préstamos garantizados
- Sólo disponible para los propietarios de pequeñas empresas que venden en el mercado de Amazon
SellersFi is a global financial technology company that aims to empower growth for e-commerce sellers by providing the most comprehensive suite of financial solutions.
Payability is the financing company for Amazon and e-commerce sellers. Their financing solutions Instant Access, Instant Advance and the Payability Seller Card are designed specifically for the needs of e-commerce businesses.
For our customers, using TransferWise is as simple as sending money from A to B, but behind our app and website is a complex engine of currencies and routes that is being designed, built, and powered by our talented teams in cities worldwide.
Amazon Lending se basa en la sencilla idea de que los préstamos a empresas no tienen por qué ser complicados. Este programa por invitación ofrece soluciones de financiación empresarial a las pequeñas y medianas empresas estadounidenses que reúnen los requisitos necesarios, sin necesidad de largos trámites ni tiempos de espera.