What does PhoneBurner do?
PhoneBurner is a Power Dialer and Sales Acceleration platform for sales teams of all sizes. Our cloud-based software helps sales agents increase calls, callbacks, and live conversations by up to 400% – by streamlining time-consuming processes and automating post-call workflows. Dialing. Emailing. SMS. Contact Management. Lead Distribution. Local Caller IDs and number monitoring. Reporting. It’s all here. Powering millions of calls for thousands of clients every month. Available to try for free, without a credit card.
What is the best dialer on the market today?
The product now supports live remote coaching capabilities. As they announced:
“With Listen-in, Whisper and Barge, Professional and Premium accountshave a full suite of tools for live call monitoring and coaching. Admins, get instant access from your Dial Session dashboard. Perfect for remote teams, you can coach reps in Miami while you’re in LA.“
- Usability improvements (i.e., simplified folder creation, network quality indicator, improved access to LeadStream).
Several new product updates have been released, including:
- A new indicator of your current internet quality.
- “Live answer rate” and “total talk time” are now included in the weekly digest email.
- Multi-state search is now available when filtering your leads.
PhoneBurner is a Power Dialer and Sales Acceleration platform for sales teams of all sizes.
Ladera Ranch, California, United States
PhoneBurner was founded in 2008
PhoneBurner is a privately held company.
PhoneBurner’s power dialer has 3 paid pricing options and can be evaluated for free.
The options are:
- Unlimited dialing minutes
- Voicemail drop
- Email sending and tracking
- Call tracking and analytics
- 30-day call recording storage
Everything in Standard, plus:
- Connect via softphone
- Open API
- Live call listen in
- 2x contact imports (20,000/mo)
- 90-day call recording storage
Everything in Professional, plus:
- Dedicated inbound number
- SMS text messaging
- Priority phone support
- 5x contact imports (50,000/mo)
- Unlimited call recording storage