The Trust Enablement Weekly Roundup is our newsletter, sharing the great stories that have caught all of our attention, across all go-to-market categories.
I hope you find this of value, and that you leave comments to include any interesting articles, blogs, and news from the last seven days we should have referenced.
- Enjoyed this article, “5 Steps to Establish a Successful, Predictable Sales Process as an Entrepreneur” -worthwhile for non-entrepreneurs as well.
- I love this article on how to make hybrid work more inclusive. Absolutely a must-read for enablement, HR, executives, and managers throughout the organization.
- Struggling to determine how to price your SaaS products? This article on LinkedIn is fantastic!
- We are always struggling to scale, and, at the same time, being told to personalize our outreach. This article, 5 Ways Transparent Personalization Can Win Over Customers, is worth a read.
- Into project management? It’s a vital skill, I’d check out this episode of Conversations about Collaboration.
- A lot of updates have been made to our tools and statistics pages — what would you like to see us dig into and update?.
- If you are looking for an alternative to Calendly to simplify scheduling your meetings, check out DotCal. You can use our Promo code, trustenablement50, to get 50% off Dotcal Pro features for six months. [Disclaimer. If you choose to buy DotCal, I will make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Learn more.]
- Heads up to anyone out there considering an AI writing or paraphrasing tool. QuillBot is currently running a sale, 20% off of an annual premium subscription. If interested, just use the new offer code to get it: new20 [Disclaimer. If you choose to buy QuillBot after seeing this cool FREE stuff, I will make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Learn more.]
What would you suggest we add?
John Moore is the Founder of Trust Enablement, the leader in independent go-to-market information. John invests his time into a mix of thought leadership and hands-on, practical insights that he delivers both through this platform and individual and group coaching and consultation.