David has worked at Investec for nearly 15 years in a variety of roles, the last two years, however, have been focused on leading the corporate efforts around Enablement. His views on Enablement, combined with strong connections in the space in the region, made David the perfect Host and Collaborator in the region.
Dave is also involved with Movement Life Coaching where they focus on creating tangible action plans in order to move you towards your desired goal.
- Developing sales systems in Cameroon and across AfricaJavnyuy Joybert, Business Growth & Operations Design Trainer, Consultant & Entrepreneur, joins
- Marne Chen (Le Roux) shares what it’s like to run Enablement in AfricaMarne Chen, Sales Enablement Lead for Africa at SAP, joined Regional Host Dave Nel to
- A multistep content creation process from Patience Rain AtsangoPatience Rain Atsango, Brand and Sales Strategist, joined Dave Nel to talk
- Developing an effective sales training ecosystemAndrew Horton, Motivational Sales Speaker and Sales Enablement specialist, joined Regional Host
- Hiring great salespeople in Africa… and BeyondNoah Amoke is the Business Development Manager – (Kenya and Sub-Sahara Africa)
- How to care and feed your Enablement EcosystemIn our inaugural episode of Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in Africa, Regional
- Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in AfricaDavid Nel, National Head of Sales Enablement at Investec, is our Regional
- An overview of Business and Enablement in South AfricaSibusiso Msomi is the Managing Director at The Sales Enablement Company. In
- Scaling Sales Coaching via Sales ManagersDave Nel, National Head of Sales Enablement at Investec, joins The Collaborator
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.