Britta Lorenz, Partner and Enablement pro at the PDAgroup, Chapter Lead for WiSE DACH (not sure what is WiSE?), is the head of our efforts in DACH, and the Regional Host of the Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in DACH.
Her in-depth understanding of the region, the people, and Enablement, combined with her passion for raising the profession by sharing best practices and spotlighting fellow Collaborators, makes her a natural choice.
You can read more about Britta on her profile page
Our Episodes about Enablement in the region
- German/Deutsch – New Work, New Performance, Enablement und OnboardingIn Anlehnung an das Schwerpunktthema des Monats August sprach ich mit Benjamin
- Using MEDDIC for sales successThorsten Stiller, EMEA Senior Sales Consultant, Sales Planning & Strategy Dell Technologies
- Effective Meetings are critical to one on one sales coachingAre you looking to have effective one on one sales coaching sessions?
- Digital Marketing and Sales Enablement – Partnering for better business resultsTarget personas, buyers, customers, competition, all significant players in your business co-exist
- Sales Prospecting without the pressure – with Florian GottschallFlorian Gottschall, Sales Readiness Manager at WalkMe, joined DACH Regional Host, Britta
- The Importance of Customer Performance Indicators (CPIs)What are Customer Performance Indicators? Customer Performance Indicators are the customer’s measurements
- Viewpoints on diversity and inclusion in EnablementSharon Ehrlich, EMEA Senior Director of Readiness and Enablement, at Citrix, joined
- Sales Enablement OKRs – The best path to aligning activities to business objectivesHave you considered how Sales Enablement OKRs could help you manage and
- Why you must align Sales Enablement and the Customer JourneyWhen enablement practitioners and leaders discuss sales enablement fundamentals, they often dive
- The Sales Enablement Technology StackIn this conversation with Britta Lorenz, Regional Host and Trusted Advisor for the
- Enablement Career Growth – Are you too comfortable?Abbie Dockerill, Product Enablement Training Manager at Emarsys an SAP company, joined
- Customer und Value Experienced EnablementRegional Host und Trusted Advisor, Britta Lorenz, saß mit Zdenka Vesely, Gründerin
- An Overview of Sales Enablement FundamentalsSales enablement has proven to be a unique, cross-functional role that consists
- At the beginning of the Enablement journey in DACHRegional Host and Trusted Advisor, Britta Lorenz, sat with Thomas Mahler, Founder
- Perspectives on Data-driven Sales Coaching from Stefan FunkStefan Funk is Program Lead Data-Driven Sales Coaching and Head of Communications,
- An overview of Enablement in DACHIn our inaugural episode of Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in the DACH
- Coffee, Collaboration, and Enablement in DACHBritta Lorenz, Partner and Enablement pro at the PDAgroup, Chapter Lead for
- Enablement in the DACH regionThe CollaboratorLiving Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen
Recommended Experts in DACH
If you need help with Sales Enablement in the DACH region, we have a list of hand-selected individuals to help you achieve success.
And let us know, how do you want to help improve the Enablement profession?
Living Enablement as a practitioner and as a leader. I’ve seen the confusion and frustration that many practitioners live. From working in other areas of the business, I’ve also seen the genuine need for the capabilities that enablement provides.